sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:18 AM

Amongst my top finds I've purchased the following:
Powerclip(with ammo):$2
Firestorm:$2
Crossbow:$1
There have been many more but those are my favorites.

#27 Enigma

Enigma

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:56 AM

I recieved a Firestorm sans rings for free. I also found a Triple Strke for 25 cents with a leak. I sold it to Jin and we fixed it together in about ten minutes. I really wanted to kick myself for ditching it, but it was a good deal.
Some people say I'm horrible, but in reality, I have the heart of a little boy... in a jar on my desk.

#28 doomforu

doomforu

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:09 PM

NF for 75 cents and a ssII. both for only a dollar.

The SSII was all rusty so i used almost a hole can of WD40 on it.
The night finder had a couple of bands on it and it came with 1 dart
May doom great you with a whole hearty smile and milk and cookies.
(I love cookies) (But not sugar cookies)

world domination (oh that was my 5th grade self in a straight jacket saying that)

#29 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:59 PM

Got an Airtech2000 with one dart for 49 cents. Also, I got a working Rapidfire20 with no darts, for $1.21.

#30 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 02:59 PM

Old thread, I know.

I got a Super Soaker like gun at a garage sale just today for $.50. It has a pump that fires it but no trigger and says Power Soakers on the side. There was also an orange clip I recognized as one from the WCLP, but I didn't bother buying it.
SexD Warves

#31 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:02 PM

I got a strongarm and a new night finder for $1 each at different yardsales. I have been checking the classifieds in the newspaper for yardsales every weekend and have gone to lots(50+) of yard sales and thats all I have found. The thrift stores near me have nothing either.

Edited by navy seal, 02 July 2005 - 08:03 PM.

Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#32 trogdor65

trogdor65

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:32 PM

I traded my nitefinder for a powerclip! and snapped my friends bow'n'arrow so he gave it to me.

#33 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 06:18 PM

My friend bought a 1500 and I modded it for him, a few months later he didn't want it and just gave it to me, along with his razorbeast and chainblazer.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#34 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:49 PM

A few months ago i got a X-bow at a rummage sale for less than a dollar. When i first saw it there was this little kid holding it. He put it down for a second and i walked past him and grabbed it. He was like "huh?".
I also got a Monoblast awhile back for like 50 cents at a garage sale. CPVC modded it and it gets 65-70ft.
Last fall i stopped by a garage sale near my paper route and saw a DT3 pistol and arrow shooter. I told the lady to hang on to it while i went to get money. She just gave it to me.

Edited by southpaw, 05 July 2005 - 09:50 PM.

Sup?

#35 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:53 PM

Back in the day, I bought my friend a Splitfire, while I helped him move a coupe months ago we found it, and I offered to mod it for him, he promptly told me I could have it. Shibby.

-Bags ^_^

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users