Sm1500 Battle Rifle

here it is again

6 replies to this topic

#1 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:00 PM

PLEASE READ: I have considered all of the criticism I will receive for this mod. The sm1500 is known for its rof, I am aware. Some of you may have seen my single barreled sm1500 in the mods section earlier. This is the same gun, but it needed constant repairs so I decided to re-mod it. And I have 7 sm1500s, two quad, one singled, four unmodified.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now, who said guns have to be pretty? This is covered in masking tape as you can see. But it isn't all about appearance, it is performance. I can fairly easily hit a 3" by 6" target from 40 feet away...using a scope. Yes, I know scopes do nothing, but this one helps somewhat for indoor wars. I also added a stock with ammo holders from an earlier destroyed dart gun.

It can be loaded into the crayola or Copper Repair Pipe (see earlier thread). The CRP is a copper barrel that fits mega stefans and stock micros, can be found at menards.

Performance - Stock Micro: approx. 92' good accuracy
Mega Stefan: approx. 85' very good accuracy (for better
ranges a longer barrel is needed)
Micro Stefan: No range test, deadly accurate within 50'
(indoor wars)
Universtiy of Illinois Fighting Illini

#2 MysticNinja

MysticNinja

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:03 PM

...stocks upside down...
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

#3 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:15 PM

Actually, it isn't. I know it looks like that, and it was originally at a different angle so it wasn't upside down, but it functions better this way. There is a small plastic peg that slides perfectly under the back part of the 1500, so it works.

Edited by Arcanum, 31 May 2005 - 09:16 PM.

#4 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

If your only going for comfort, and the gun happens to be comfortable to you, then great. But if you added a bunch of that stuff for cosmetics, then I would do some major adjusting. Lose all the tape and use hot glue or more powerful and permenant type of bonding material. Cover up that huge whole in the front of the gun, downsize your sight. Finally, give that thing a paintjob. And that's it, that's all, that's all there is.

#5 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:55 PM

I was going for comfort...after I saw the end result of tall that taping.

#6 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:24 PM

Eww, masking tape? Masking tape is weaksuace. Once me and my friends wrapped a kid in an entire roll of masking tape around his arms and he just kinda flexed em and it broke off. Duct tape > All.

#7 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:36 PM

And that's it, that's all, that's all there is.

Fresh...fresh...fresh...for you...for you...for you...that's fresh...fresh...fresh...for you...for you...for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users