It'll be a hoot...

4 replies to this topic

#1 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 10:16 AM

Anyone who would like to war with the LCM down at our place is open to if they have nothing better to do. If you aren't up to anything on your average Sunday than chances are neither are we, so give one of us a ring or maybe contact one of us over AIM about a possible war. We'd be happy to host/organize.

This topic is really only here because only two of the LCMs 12 members can drive. Even then, at the max we could only take some 5 people. The Horsemen we would like to Nerf with on their turf sometime soon, because that's just a matter of choosing a date, but I thought I'd just state that we're looking to Nerf with anyone willing.

Thanks.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#2 Puddle of Foam

Puddle of Foam

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 10:56 AM

I'd come, but sadly, I live in Ohio.
Do you have the papers...?
No, but I have a big [BLEEP] gun. That's good enough for me!
-Fallout 2

If anyone was wondering, I'm RoboNerfer from NO. And I'm U.n.c.u.T.! on NerfHQ.

#3 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 05:08 PM

FYI Evil, I would be more than happy to war with you guys. When you guys are off school, do u nerf at all during the week? Becasue of my work schedule, Sunday is out of the question for now. Let me know what you guys do. Plus, I would be more than happy to swing down and drive some of you guys to Horsemen turf.
I hate you.

#4 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 06:05 PM

I'm not sure about this, but I think the only laborers in the clan are me and the Shindig. For me, I could probably get out of work fairly easily as long as I knew somewhat beforehand.
But last year, we did a massive amount of wars during the summer. Especially before Apoc, we did about 8 wars in July-August alone.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#5 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 04:07 PM

wars were twice a week basically. 8-10 the 8-10 days before Apoc alone. You silly girl mantits, you don't labor... you stand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users