Photo

CPVC Or PETG

Which one?

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Which do you prefer to mod with on your guns?

Which do you prefer to mod with on your guns?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 kickass jb

kickass jb

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:32 PM

I myself am undecided because I don't know if one out performs the other if the are the same. Specifically, I'm looking for what to use on a SM1500, NF and Rototrack chain mod. I know brass would be better for some but I cannot acquire any.
My arsenal:

RF20, Rototrack, 3x AT3K, 4x AT2K,Big Salvo,SS1,SSII,
2x SSPB,SM 1500,Rangshot,2x EaB,2x Mav,2x NF,
eagle eye,2x BBB,2x SM3000, 2x Tek 6, PC

#2 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:49 PM

For your rotatrack and NF I would most definetley suggest PETG. But for your sm1500, cpvc and petg Ods are too small and dont fit very well on the turret. Your best bet is to nest some petg in some 1/2 pvc. Petg has many advantages over cpvc. Its weight and overall coolness. It also has a slight range advantage.

Edited by Uncle Hammer, 27 May 2005 - 04:49 PM.

Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#3 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 05:20 PM

What works for one person doesnt work for another. Everyones darts and barrel materials differ from one person to the next. Depending on what brand of foam I can get from the stores around me depends on the barrel material. Get both and use what works best for YOU not others.

#4 mrfishy

mrfishy

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:19 PM

sometimes the guns differ from materiel or some times the materiel differs from guns.<_< :D
I fish
I nerf
I rule!!!!

The fish make cat dance: http://www.albinobla...sh/kittycat.php
mhahahahahah!!!!! Eat it Motha Buzzering cats!!

#5 ssgtsiler

ssgtsiler

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:17 PM

CPVC is easier to find and buy, PETG is harder. Thats all I have to say, since I have never used PETG.
"War isn't about who's right, it's about who's left"

#6 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:19 PM

Whatever fits your darts better. CPVC(which I find tighter on my darts) would be used in a NF. SM1500 would have PETG, and I have no idea about the rototrack because I haven't seen what kind of air output it gives.
Morons With Guns own you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users