Stripping Groove...

... of his title...

27 replies to this topic

#1 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 10:03 AM

I'd just like to inform you that Groove is no longer the official pump shotty master. I have now taken over his title by surpassing him and becoming the number one pump shotgunner on PBC with 101 kills. Want proof? PBC Xgaming stats

:huh: I'm off to go defend my title :lol:, Gr00vey-boy (ClanKiller_Ronin) could catch up at any moment ;)

Have a nice day!
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#2 Vonoska

Vonoska

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 10:05 AM

Counter-Strike fans huh...perhaps i will have to brush the dust of my old TMP and come load some poeple with bullets...blaha...do you guys have a server? or a deticated that you usually play on? i would like to drop by some time if you do. thanks
-Vonoska
:huh:
Remeber what Bilibo used to say:

"Its a dangerous business Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you dont keep your feet, there's no knowing where you'll be swept off to."

#3 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 18 May 2003 - 05:19 PM

Why do you feel the need to post some garbage like this, GunnedDown? I've been away for 3 and a half weeks, just started playing again about 2 days ago. :huh:

Not much competition in the pump shotty field makes it easy to get first. I congradulate you, but yeah..like I said, I've been away for about a month.

That's like you being banned for 3 and a half weeks for talking too much (which did actually happen... :lol:) and me bragging that I became the most talkative. It's retarded. So stop waving this flag of triumph, because you see, you did not "win" anything.

I'm coming back for my title, you whore...let it be known that you did not win this title from me in any way, because I was not there to defend it. Hell, you didn't even earn this title. As of now, I've got a 25:1 Kill:Death ratio with the pump shotty. That's only for playing for one night...

EDIT: By the way....I'm still ranked higher than GunnedDown on Player Rankings. I have about 500 skill point more than him.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#4 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 12:12 AM

a bit off topic, but whats a tank?
Happiness is a foam gun.

#5 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 08:52 AM

Tank? A tank is an armored vehicle with a rotating gun turret on top...yeah, that was a bit off-topic.

#6 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 03:42 PM

Uh... When was I banned for three and a half weeks?

Dude, ya need to lighten up. I wasn't trying to insult you.. seriously.. just with a little humor bro. So, just, chillax d00d.... please...

Hehe... Gr00vie-boy hit the tank definition right on the nail. I'm surprised you didn't know what a tank was... Hehe...

Speaking of tank, if you look at the weapons stats, there is a category for "tank kills". Heh.... sooo.. I'm just kidding about beating you or however the hell you took it. You're probably gonna out1337 my ass shortly. I just thought it was pretty damn cool for a guy who sucks like me.

Von, we play at 69.12.5.12:27015 . You're probably gonna be accused of hacking if you do really really good, sadly.
but we do sh*t and F---"

#7 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 04:51 PM

You were banned for three and a half weeks, or maybe it was three weeks for excessive talking, as I recall.

It was me and Gunz who expedited the unbanning of your sorry ass, thank you very much.

If you didn't want me to get in your face about it then you shouldn't of made it sound like you were a l337 h4x0r, pwnz0rd me, and won my title. I take my pump shotty seriously, bitch. You gotta finese it, it ain't some toy you can toss around like some floppy piece of shit. I wasn't there to defend it - therefore, how could you have taken it from me? I rest my case.

...Bitch.

#8 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 05:49 PM

I was banned for a week and a day... I'm not sure where the hell you got three and a half from. I don't remember you and Gunz helping me get unbanned. As far as I remember, Gunz even said he banned me... I remember Dougie and Manoe, but I just remember you laughing at me. You probably did help, so thanks d00d.

I told you to chill man, and I was just kidding anyway. I just thought it was kind of ironic, because on AIM, you'd always point out to me that you was the 1337 pump shotty master on PBC and I kind of got sick of hearing it. Anyway, forget it then. I'm not the 1337 shotty master. You are.
but we do sh*t and F---"

#9 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 06:47 PM

Whoa, that was a really distorted view on things you got there...

I knew you were banned for more than a week, and it was mostly me that helped your ass in the unbanning process...I never remember laughing at you on AIM, I remember trying to help you. As I recall I was the one who told you to calm down and let me do the talking, which I did over an extended period of time. This wasn't a "probably did" scenario, I helped you get out of a rough situation. As I recall, I don't think I ever heard a thank you out of you until now...It was me, man-hoe, and a few others that had to convince the majority and lead to the eventual revoke of PacPro's admin privilige. If you want to make a big deal out of this and continue to post, it's fine by me, but if not, let's leave the talking to the server, because these boards don't need to be filled with this kind of shit.

Gunz was one of the people that initially banned you. He later changed his mind and it was PacPro that kept you banned for an extended period of time (over a week and a day). You seem to forget my saying that I told you, that you have absolutely no idea what goes on behind the curtains of PBC. It's a menagerie of conflict. You saw, and you assumed. Just drop it, dude.

"Pump Shotty Master of PBC" was in my sig over at NHQ. I only remember pointing it out to you one, maybe two times, and that's when you brought it up.

If you knew me personally, you'd know I never flaunt my accomplishments or pros, I'm a modest guy GD, but when you put it like you did in your original post or twist things (like your previous post) it just rubs me the wrong way, and I get pissed. Just to warn you - I never found it funny in the first place, so don't do it again.

#10 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 07:35 PM

Jesus... I guess your right. I didn't realize how stupid this was at first. I now (officially) conceed to you, Sir Groove. You were right and I was wrong, and I'm very sorry for my insulting of you, and whatnot. I probably did twist things out of proportion a bit, and then I twisted them a bit more and more. I forget that these things compile, peeleasze excuse me for my errors. People make mistakes and I hope you forgive me for this.

I was actually surprised to hear who banned me. I initially thought it was Jak because he was the one who said he was gonna. I never knew PacPro was involved, but now that you mention it, I'm not surprised. He was a jerk to most people and abused his admin severely (slapping people and banning and kicking because he was bored) and he .. did some other stuff. One very strange thing is, there were several accounts/claims that Wolverine banned me as well as Mikey. I thought that was extremely bizzare. Oh well, thanx a lot dude. I owe you something.. like a shotgun..
How about a max shot?
but we do sh*t and F---"

#11 KiLLa sQuIrR3L

KiLLa sQuIrR3L

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 03:59 PM

If my lag wasn't so lousy :) . I'll play with you soon, at my friends or a place where they have LAN and a ton of computers near me. What's the Server's IP?
It's fun when no one gets hurt, but when someone gets hurt, it hilarious.

#12 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 04:53 PM

...we play at 69.12.5.12:27015...

What he said.

#13 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 08:46 PM

Yeah go Groove you kick that dirty whore off the stage curse him untill his head spins ^_^ :D

#14 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 29 May 2003 - 11:36 AM

I don't mean to alarm you. But the groove you have been talking to in this thread is not actually the real groove. Groove is, and has been for some time, a robot facimile of the real thing. No one knows what the GrooveBot's real purpose or goal is, but we can all rest assured that it isn't to MAKE FUCKING COMICS!!

VACC

#15 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 04:15 PM

Weird :o sounds like something out of the twilight zone

#16 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 05:55 PM

Weird :o  sounds like something out of the twilight zone

Yes, I suppose Vacc's ass is a bit twilighty... Or so the legends speak.

[Wow, my bullshit post made a second page. ...Whoo?]
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#17 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 06:14 PM

Tank? A tank is an armored vehicle with a rotating gun turret on top...yeah, that was a bit off-topic.

They've got tanks in counter-strike?
Happiness is a foam gun.

#18 KiLLa sQuIrR3L

KiLLa sQuIrR3L

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 07:12 AM

Yes, I'm not sure if you can drive them. I hear in CS: Condition Zero they have all these sweet new guns and characters. When I get my new computer, I can play with you guys at that server, but I connected into CS about 5 times since last October.
It's fun when no one gets hurt, but when someone gets hurt, it hilarious.

#19 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 03:16 PM

Meh. The thing that sucks now is all statistics older than fourteen days are being deleted. So, I have less kills than I did before. Man, this really sucks ass.

Anyway, there is a huge knife only tourney invitational tonight, and I'm playing in Groove's preliminary group. Ready fo' some Pwnage?
but we do sh*t and F---"

#20 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 06:03 PM

Man my computer keeps fucking up, it starts to randomly not load textures / models.

Not only that, my rank fell last night from 17 to 21. ;) I don't think I'm going to do too well, but at least I'll have fun.

GunnedDown, whatever happens in this tournement...I just wanted to let you know, no matter what...I will always have a larger penis than you...

Thank you, that is all.

#21 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 06:25 PM

Doug says he's betting money that I'm gonna win. I kicked his ass 34-17 earlier today. Heh... :-D.

What if I chop your penis off? I face ya' in the Prelims! Good luck d00d!
but we do sh*t and F---"

#22 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 07:24 PM

Nice score there! Yeah, I think you'll find it hard to chop off my wang with a knife...(oh, oh! irony!) because you see, Wolverine may have claws of adamantium, but I have a wang of adamantium...therefore it is indestructable, and makes intercourse almost impossible. Ask your mom about it sometime.

#23 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:19 PM

Darn! Good job! Groovey boy WON the knife tourney! He defeated me in the semis so I ended up placing third ;) . Congrats d00d!
but we do sh*t and F---"

#24 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 08:22 AM

Everyone fought with courage, valor, and in some cases, fucking ninja-ass knife skills. Though I wanted to fight GD in the finals, since he's my apprenctice and all...I'm glad he placed and got third.

w00t!

#25 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 06:02 PM

Maybe I'll grace the server with my God-like powers of the Deagle...who's to say?
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users