Photo

Custom Arrows For An Ultimator?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Trogdorian Grey

Trogdorian Grey

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 12:34 AM

So I managed to find an Ultimator for a dollar at a thrift store when I went looking for Nerf guns to use for parts. Of course, it was banged up and missing it's missiles, but still, dude, it's an Ultimator for a buck. Anyway, cracked it open and fixed the internals so it pumps right again. Only problem is, unlike my Titan, the barrel on this thing is too big to take missiles made out of fun-noodle. Does anyone know of anything I could use to make a missile for this bad boy? Or even better, if anyone has any of the original missiles for sale?

#2 Phantom

Phantom

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:31 PM

I'm not sure, but you might be able to make missles with pipe insulation, like someone did with arrows. (don't remember who it was) You might want to measure the size of the barrel, and then look at the hardware store. Well, good luck making ultimator missiles!

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:45 PM

I am not sure whether or not these will work, but frank8715 has made some custom foam missiles for the Titan. You can find the plans here. If you could do me a favor, and try a search next time, that would be great. I know that most tenured members have an advantage of being around for these posts, but a simple forum wide quey for missiles gave me this topic instantly.

I'm sure if you don't want to make them yourself, frank8715 would sell them to you. Actually, he originally offered them as for sale only. My suggestion is for you to search for that topic of his for more info. Then you could PM him for more information.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users