Ok, so the maveric cylinder was too long to fit. Instead I used a revolving chamber from a cheap knockoff of a Tek-6 I found at Big Lots, which is fortunate because the spring and the compression cylinder from that work as well, sparing me from having to waste it. Flipped it around, drilled out the pins from the back (the front now) then inserted pvc tubing to make it the right length to fit the plans. The casing is made out of dremmel carved centra board. So far, the front part of the gun is complete. The plunger was a pain to get to work right, since it had the cocking mechanism built in to it and has a slight rise in it to clear the cylinder, but with enough railing added in, it works. Tonight I'll finish up the trigger and hammer.
I suppose this would be considered a HEAVILY modified Tek-6 now that the maveric idea was tossed to the side, but it's still coming allong smoothly. Hopefully by this weekend, I'll have Vash's gun to go allong with my fully-functional Wolfwood Cross
Pictures of both guns to come whenever Amanda comes by with her digicam