Mojor Hornet Problem

Help

2 replies to this topic

#1 fastkill

fastkill

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 03:35 PM

Ok so I was doing ompas hornet mod took it apart sucessuflly pluged the pump and put it back together. So now I pump it and shoot it all six shots go off. Now I dremel off the barrels rip out the posts start drilling then my Sander for my dremel breaks so I take it out do to pump dosent shoot all six. So I open it up kok it pump try it again nothing. So now I kok it/try to shoot again nothing. Then I push the blast buton to shoot all 6 nothing. So I pump it uncocked and it shoots out of the last one like its supposed two. I have no clue to whats wrong?
New Breed

#2 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:46 PM

One or more of the valves is jammed most likely, use an air compressor to blow down the barrels and that should fix it, just make sure the air compressor is sealed against the barrel for each barrel and that it is uncocked when you do it. If it doesn't work the first time try a few more times to make sure you did it right. Your gonna want at least 20-30 psi to clear it properly.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

#3 fastkill

fastkill

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:50 PM

Ok Thanks
New Breed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users