-Saw or any PVC Cutter you have
-1/2 PVC 7-8 inches in legnth
-Screwdriver
-Hot Glue or Epoxy
-Electrical Tape
-Large Rubber Band
-Dremel, File

Procedure:
First open up youre nitefinder. When you open up the battery compartment screw there is a washer, dont loose it, or you wont be able to screw the top on. Then unscrew the plunger assembly. Pull apart the air restrictors and barrel. Throw away the pieces with the small spring and the three prongs and the stock barrel. Only keep the round pice with an x in the middle and the piece with the rod sticking out. See the rod? Snap it off and dremel/file out the sharp pices. Now follow youre procedure to make a standard crayola barrel. Now cut youre piece of PVC to 7-8 inches. It seemes long but to make it work you need to have the pvc cover the whole crayola and then some or else you will have a bendable barrel. Glue youre piece of pvc over the crayola and have a small amount of the pvc stick out over the smaller end of the crayola. File/Dremel this little part out untill it can slide over the piece that you broke the rod off of. Then glue these two pices together. Now youre almost done. Put youre barrel piece on the other piece with the x on it. *note you can drill a hole through the x for better airflow*. Then attach this piece to the plunger barrel. When you have this done you can glue that together or just wrap it in electrical tape. You may have to do some dremeling to the end of the nitefinder case to get it to close on the pvc. Screw back the plunger assembly. The catch spring might be a bitch to keep in its place but fiddle with it. Now screw youre gun back together. Now slap on the rubberband. This is a crucial part of getting satisfying ranges. This is good for a ppk moded Nitefinder.
Finished Product:
Posted Image

Hope you like.

-tEx

Edited by Bishop, 31 May 2005 - 07:26 PM.

Formerly: VoRtExMaStEr

#2 torch

torch

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:55 PM

Looks cool what are the ranges.

#3 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:30 PM

Is there some sort of prerequisite to the PPK mod that we need to know about? Like where to cut off the casing? i just wanna be sure before i fuck up the case. Good mod overall, looks great, and ranges would be nice.

TS

#4 Bishop

Bishop

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

Is there some sort of prerequisite to the PPK mod that we need to know about? Like where to cut off the casing?
TS

Its not that hard at all. I suggest cutting it with the halves together to ge a more uniform cut. Cut on the red line of the below pic. There is a screw near the trigger guard, ive seen people cut it off but I cut around it (as seen by the point on my trigger guard.

Posted Image
This is rags pic not mine.

-tEx

Edited by Bishop, 18 May 2005 - 08:22 PM.

Formerly: VoRtExMaStEr

#5 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 10:55 AM

Nice, but it's been done a few times before (WITH PICTURES). Search it and find mine.

Edited by Hunter, 19 May 2005 - 10:55 AM.

Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users