Man does this pic make my hand look small.
It has the air restrictors and pegs removed, just standard mods. I was going to perform the modification that allows the turret to be pulled out further but could not find it and was too urgent to finish it. I may do it later but I don't really feel the need to. I then replaced the spring that I got from what I now believe to be a Ratchet Blast. Instead of reinforcing the shell of the gun, I decided to add some padding where the plunger shaft hit the shell to lessen stress on the case, along with reducing the noise of the gun dramatically. I then painted it and well that's it. I still have some touch-ups to do with the paint but nothing major.
I am very satisfied with the performance. It gets around 60-65' flat but I have't done any official range testes yet due to weather problems. I was making one of Black Wrath’s holsters for it but before I could tape it, my basement flooded and a bunch of my stuff including the holster got wet. Well anyway, that’s it.
Post numero dos hundred. yay.
Edited by duce, 16 May 2005 - 02:59 PM.