Sorry If I missed a topic concerning thi

10 replies to this topic

#1 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:03 AM

Anyway, I just looked through the past 5 pages of homemades and no topics have been started by the infamous 3DBBQ, so I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to him?

#2 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:35 AM

I don't know, maybe school ?
He has a life besides Nerfhaven too, like everyone else here.

Edited by Chessler, 05 June 2005 - 01:35 PM.

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:48 AM

Jesus Christ, I asked a question. Someone that everyone likes is making these awesome homemeades for a long time, posting them a lot, like 5 a week, and then he just stops posting them and his website stops working, I think I have a right to ask weather or not anyone knows whats up.

#4 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 01:00 PM

Don't mind Chessler, he's always a pompous ass.

I was wondering the same thing. I think he's been gone for a while though, like since sometime last year.
"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#5 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:04 PM

Actually I think Chessler has an adequate answer. This should be in "Off Topic," not "Homemades" as it doesn't contribute to homemades.

Please don't be post whores. (In general).

3DBBQ is not obligated to tell us what's going on in his life, or perhaps he just hasn't had time to do anything. There are several long-time members here who don't post much anymore because they either don't have enough time, don't really care much anymore, or already know the basic answers to most of the questions and have seen each question 3 times already in their stay at NH.
Indiana '11

#6 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:32 PM

All I'm saying is that it seems odd to me that, someone that has as much skill and resources as him, doesn't seem like the kind of person who would just up and leave us all hanging.
I'd move it just to humor you, but I don't have the privledges. (not even implying I'd want them)

Edited by RAMBO, 05 June 2005 - 04:32 PM.

#7 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:16 PM

Rambo, I think I need to send you a comment about your latest posting spree. At this current time, you have posted 26 times in 24 hours. I have a screen shot posted below.

Posted Image

I stress practically the same message to you as I did Mr.Fishy in this topic. Rambo, it's nice to have you back on the nerf scene, but I think a much more quieted entrance back to NerfHaven would have been the better way to come back. Slow down your rate of posting, because it has certainly gotten out of hand. You and fishy are lucky it isn't that time of the month. :lol:

Edit: Included picture size has been changed so it doesn't mess up the forum layout.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#8 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:37 PM

RAMBO should get more credit than some post whoring newb. So what if someone makes a ton of posts in one day, doesnt mean theyll be posting 26 times every day. Motst of his posts contributed as well. I just dont get why people are getting so overly anal on both boards now-a-days.

#9 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:12 PM

I suppose I'll second that...
Anyways, last we've seen from 3DBBQ was his new game, GunnyBunny2, a sweet flash game with great graphics. I posted it somewhere on this website but I believe it was eaten. Do a google search if you want to play it.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:12 PM

RAMBO should get more credit than some post whoring newb. So what if someone makes a ton of posts in one day, doesnt mean theyll be posting 26 times every day. Motst of his posts contributed as well. I just dont get why people are getting so overly anal on both boards now-a-days.

Why don't you and I have a lovely conversation about this over foam weaponry. Let's say on June 25th? It will be nice, constructive, and fun; I promise. ;) Heck, we can even get Rambo's take on the whole thing, because he'll be there too!
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#11 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:25 PM

I suppose I'll second that...
Anyways, last we've seen from 3DBBQ was his new game, GunnyBunny2, a sweet flash game with great graphics. I posted it somewhere on this website but I believe it was eaten. Do a google search if you want to play it.

Actually, GunnyBunny 1 and 2 are on flashplayer, along with a bunch of other games/moves that either suck or own. Check it out.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users