Photo

Anybody Live In Mi

4 replies to this topic

#1 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:32 PM

anybody here live in the ann arbor area in michigan.
Just wonderin :)

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

The forum search tool is your friend.

I would recommend contacting VeggieBoy 3000 or duce. You can also check the NHQ forums, it seems that the active Michigan group has mobilized some there as well.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:00 PM

Why yes. Michigan has a fairly large concentration of nerfers. Most of them are more active over at NerfHQ. I most of them live near Oakland I belive but I live in Ann Arbor along with a few of my friends that nerf. This topicshows most of the MI nerfers and discusses the war that they just had, I could not attend. Here is the site some MI nerfers. Welcome to NH and I hope to see you at some future wars. Wear, more specifilcally do you live?

Edited by duce, 12 May 2005 - 08:02 PM.

"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#4 VeggieBoy 3000

VeggieBoy 3000

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

^^^^ everything he said.

We are pretty active, though, and since theres some more MI guys over here I'll make sure I post the 3M war dates here too. We're going to be pretty actively nerfing over the summer, though I won't be here past june 29 because I'll be in annapolis for Naval Academy training. Talk to Uriel over on NHQ though, he's got a pretty good handle on everything, and hosts a lot of the wars near his house.

I hope to see both of you guys at a war pretty soon! I'd be willing to head down to ann arbor for a decent sized war if you guys can get something organized, Uriel and Lefty(southpaw) will probably come too.
Go NAVY! Beat ARMY!

#5 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:27 AM

I live in Oakland in Milford

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users