Clip For Ruff Stuff Shot Gun

Clip for ruff stuff shot gun

4 replies to this topic

#1 dogg213

dogg213

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:07 PM

The clip will go on the bottom of the gun, cut a hole on the bottom there will be a spring board on the bottom of the clip so when the shells come out a new dart will come up.

#2 The Trouble

The Trouble

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

I don't quite understand what you're trying to accomplish here. Was this post a question, as in "Is this possible?" or was it a statement, meaning you've done such a mod? The theory sounds possible, but not very probable. I'm going to assume you've done this mod to give you the benefit of the doubt.

How did you get the shells to line up just right? Did you remove the spring-loaded shell ejection system to accomplish this? If so, do you just tip the gun and dump the spent shells out? How do you keep the full shells from popping out of the spring loaded clip when you do so? Were you able to give it better ranges?

If you've done this mod, I'd love to see a writeup and some pics. If you have not, and youre post is just a theory...I highly recommend you check into it's plausabilty before making more posts on the subject. Overall, more information is required.

#3 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:59 PM

How about we just wait for the Ruff Stuff Rifle? Because its the exact same thing you are talking about. It uses a clip that auto-loads, and ejects the empty shell.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#4 dogg213

dogg213

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 03:41 PM

The clip will go on the bottom of the gun, cut a hole on the bottom there will be a spring board on the bottom of the clip so when the shells come out a new dart will come up.

it is because they are diffrent models the one you are talking about you cock the gun on the bottom, the one the one im talking about is the one you open to cock
ha I said cock

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 04:29 PM

I have no idea what you just said. You have to cock the gun by breaking the barrels and insterting a new shell(s). Your idea seems a little farfetched.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users