Photo

3vs.3 Wars?

4 replies to this topic

#1 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

I'm having a war soon and I want to know what kind of different wars can you have with 3 vs 3. I searched but could only find rules for wars with lots of people. I already have 3:15 westcoast/eastcost wars and pistol wars.
Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:49 PM

That's really all you need man. Those rules work 2v2. Talio, Langley, Fred, and myself have done so.
I hate you.

#3 SwitchbladeatJM

SwitchbladeatJM

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:22 PM

That's really all you need man.

OMC's right your war should be set. We don't even have pistol wars because our clan members don't all have pistols. I know it's pathetic, but we just started about 3 months ago, and we've only had one nerf war, and not even everyone came to that. Well have fun.

P.S I'm sorry if that was to off topic.

*Switch*
A member of a 6 man clan.......the C.C.A.N.

"Shibby" -Dude Where's My Car

#4 Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:00 AM

I play 3v3 or 4v4 every week with my clan. We usually just play a mix of hits and ctf. We also will play defend the fort from time to time. We play it you have to capture the fort within 5 minutes or the defending team wins.
Webmaster of Ultima Nerf

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:31 AM

I've been playing in NJ for about 3 years with groups of different sizes, and 3:15 west coast with occasional pistol wars always works. If you really really want to mix things up, CTF works, just make sure you make even teams in terms of who can run fastest.
The best varient of CTF I've played starts with one flag in the middle, and you have to get it to the side of the field opposite from where you start. This is probably much better for 3vs3 becuase it's less complicated than having to deal with the stalemates and confusion that comes with two flags.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users