Rf 20?

RF 20 questions...

5 replies to this topic

#1 Marine

Marine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:12 PM

Would you say a PC is superrior to a RF 20?
How many pumps to prime a RF 20?
Which one would you suggest...RF 20 or PC?

Other people feel free to ask questions too.

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:15 PM

It's all a matter of opinion I believe. However, I think it's safe to say most people like the PC better- I guess people get better range out of it. Plus, the clip mod for the PC is much easier. Also, it takes less pumps to prime (even though the RF20 has more shots). I wasn't positive on exactly how many pumps it took to prime my RF20, but I BELIEVE it was around 25-30. But don't quote me on it.

#3 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:33 PM

I do 22 pumps and I can fire the whole clip plus a couple extra emptys.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#4 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:41 PM

I like the Powerclip better since it's, in my opinion, easier to mod. To prime it, I give it the classic 15 pumps. For my RF20, I give it 30 pumps even and I get all the shots off, plus a few extras on the side. I would definitely suggest the PC over the RF20. I thought the RF20 was cool because it has more shots, but the PC is a very nice automatic with enough shots in itself. Give removable clips and it could be your best friend.

~RINGS
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:59 PM

I have no idea which gun I would like better, as I have only fired the RF20, but I only give my RF20 seventeen or eighteen pumps, never more than eighteen, and that's plenty to fire the whole turret a good thirty to thirty-five feet, but it's not stock, the air restrictors and pegs were removed.
SexD Warves

#6 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:43 PM

PC can be inner tubed, inner tubing an rf20 will make the tubes explode. PC has the potential to get more rnage, its smaller, easier to mod, easier to clip mod, and easier to put clips in.

THIRST
ko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users