Help With Pc...

It has a leak.

8 replies to this topic

#1 Marine

Marine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

My PC has a leak and I don't know what I should do? Do I need to find the leak, and super glue it or what?

I pump it up 30 times for 2 darts lol!

#2 Devious

Devious

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:09 PM

you fucking retard, it's 5 pumps for 3 shots & 15 for a clip

i'm not EVEN going to tell you how to fix it

#3 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:10 PM

try pumping it underwater to see where the leak is- if it's on the rubber tubing, I guess you could try something similar to the substance that fixes tire leaks. if it's elsewhere, try using plumber's goop (for parts/cracks) or replacement vinyl tubing (for broken tubes) that you could find at your hardware store.

Devious, if you aren't going to help, don't post. Sure, his post wasn't the best, but it doesn't warrent a pointless response.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 04 May 2005 - 08:11 PM.

#4 Marine

Marine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:45 PM

Thank you very much Ompa for your info on this topic AND the RF20.
Devious...I didn't USE to pump it up 30 times. I'm talking about now. I have to pump it up for 2 darts, NOW, 30 pumps.

#5 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:25 PM

you fucking retard, it's 5 pumps for 3 shots & 15 for a clip

i'm not EVEN going to tell you how to fix it

If you treat people like a douche, I will treat you like a douche. Your comment was unwarranted. Do that again, and I give you the 30 year special.

There are alternative ways to help people out; acting like a jerk is not one of them.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#6 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:31 PM

You might not need to hear any of this, but if it helps, it helps.
I had the same problem about a year ago. My PC leaked in the hose directly behind the trigger. I put the entire pump mechanism in our sink, and I tested it underwater to find a leak (as ompa said). When I located the point, I applied a very hefty amount of plumber's goop to the hose, and I'm talkin hefty. I whipped out the hair-dryer, and I fanned the area lightly to help the goop set. Then I tested it underwater again to check it. I ended up having to repeat the process several times before I finally got it right. To wrap it up, I put the gun back together and screwed it tightly. Sometimes my clip wouldn't advance, so I tightened it, and that turned out fine. Your gun should be in great working order if you take the time to analyze it. Best of luck!

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#7 Marine

Marine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:04 PM

Thanks LOTR...Where do you find plumber's goop?

Ompa, you said rubber tubing...is that the part that holds the air?

#8 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:29 PM

Yes.

~ompa

#9 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:50 AM

I found mine at my Wal-Mart. I was actually called Crafter's goop, and was meant to hold wood and plastics together. This worked out fine. Otherwise, try a local hardware store, maybe Home Depot.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users