Cxwq Do You Have Any Unmodded Guns

that you are going to mod

6 replies to this topic

#1 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 04:46 PM

cxwq you do really good mods and i've used some of them on my guns but i was wondering do you have any guns on your workbench that you are going to mod in the future. YOu said when you polled us with which gun you were going to mod either the first shot,crossbow, or sharpshooter2. are you still going to do those.

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 04:56 PM

I finished the First Shot mod last week.

I finished the TTTBow mod this week.

I'm working on the xbow and ssII next. The xbow is going to be considerably more work so the ssII will likely be done first.

I'd be more than happy to mod any stock guns that you'd like to donate to the cause... <g>

Glad you like the writeups.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 06:03 PM

So, lemme get this straight if I send you[B] a gun then you'll mod it ? But will you send it back...
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 08:16 PM

Aha! You've stumbled upon the most salient question that plagues this little discussion.

As with anything worth considering, the answer is non-trivial...

If you're talking about a current gun, the answer is no. I can go buy it myself and mod it up.

If you're talking about a discontinued gun that's more or less crap, the answer is still no. I don't want to go to the trouble of modding your warthog and shipping it back to you just for the sake of adding a lame writeup to the collection.

Now if we're talking about a really cool discontinued gun that you happen to have relatively stock, maybe we can talk. If you paid shipping both ways and threw in a couple bucks for materials, I'd probably be willing to do it.

#5 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 06:54 AM

Hmmm... considering I some how screwed my EAB and I'm getting a new one tomorrow then maybe the eab or an Secret Shot 1 or my secretshot 3. Probably the lightest one for shipping costs.

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:24 PM

Hmmm... considering I some how screwed my EAB and I'm getting a new one tomorrow then maybe the eab or an Secret Shot 1 or my secretshot 3. Probably the lightest one for shipping costs.

Well, the first criteria would be that I don't currently have a writeup for the gun - my main incentive being getting more mods documented - that removes the EAB from the list.

I'm really curious about this SS3 you speak of... ;-)

#7 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 05:42 PM

Holy crap your a n00b ! You've never heard of the infamous Secret Shot 3 ?!?!?!? You should like... not be a n00b ! Sorry for the typo. Secret Shot 4... I mean 2... er 13 ?... no its 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users