Air Tech 4k

why not that?

4 replies to this topic

#1 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:43 PM

There has been a question that has been nagging me for awhile. Why doesn't anyone PETG an AT4K? The way I see it is that it would be a 3K with more barrels.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 12:29 AM

I'll eventually do so but had heard from a few people that the at4k is less comfortable to pump than the at3k so I'm not in a huge hurry.

In most circumstances the at3k has enough firepower to get me to a relatively quiet spot for reloading.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 05:34 PM

the at4k is a damn machine to pump, i cut my finger on it once, and it has so much resistance. I'd stick with at3k's, but integrations might be nice because of the huge bulky case.
Morons With Guns own you.

#4 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 11:43 PM

Integrations are pretty useless IMO (which is ironic, seeing as how I was the first one to do an integration). The AT4K is definately a lot more uncomfortable to pump, although it's handle and trigger are better. Also, PETGing 12 barrels would just be a huge pain in the ass. Still, I'm going to try to do it for Armageddon, even if I don't personally use the gun.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#5 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 12:52 AM

i would buy one and try but right now i have to buy a max shot and Castlevania:Aria of Sorrow :alien: My AT3K still serves me well.
Morons With Guns own you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users