Photo

Laser Tek

9 replies to this topic

#1 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

Has anyone else seen one of these? I just picked one up at my local Wal-Mart for 7.50 Canadian. When I got home I was hoping that it wouldn’t be another un-modable small spring gun…but this thing packs a punch. I was hitting around 20~25 feet stock, right out of the box. To top things off it comes with a flashlight AND batteries (something new) I would look into this gun guys. It might have some potential. I am going to open it up and take some pictures soon. Check back for details.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:19 PM

Freaking hell- I was just in Toronto for 2 days, didn't see ANY walmarts in the immediate vicinity, and I miss out on everything in the wonderful stores of Canada... All I got was another old-style NF, and that was in New York.

~ompa

#3 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:38 PM

Looks like Lanard (Or Buzz Bee?) is imitating the NF. I'd like to see how it looks, maybe even buy one, but I never go to Wal Mart. ^_^

#4 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:50 PM

Buzz Bee, and Buzz Bee's main distributor is K-Mart so try there.
"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#5 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:52 PM

Cool. By the Way: Are they still making Max Shots? I want one...

#6 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:57 PM

I have a strong desire to pick up a Maxshot too. I've nothing but good things about it, but I haven't seen one at all. K-Mart? W-Mart? TRU? Target? I've tried each, but either they were out of stock, or my area is completely out of it.

~Ringo
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#7 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:10 PM

TRU usually gets the Bobo foam shooters. Hell, here in Florida, TRU's have Nerf AISLES. Shelves upon shelves upon rows upon stacks of nothing but foam lobbing merchandise! God, I will never forget the first time I went down that aisle.

#8 CaMbLaM

CaMbLaM

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:17 PM

In Canada we have Wal-Mart’s that still sell them or at least did still sell them one or two weeks ago, when I made my last visit.

#9 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:39 PM

Man, my Wal-Mart really sucks. All we have there is a few NFs and a couple of Mavericks. And yet they have the audacity to call the place a Supercenter. Most of my town thinks it's more like a SuperShitload. If I want to find something interesting, I have to drive 20 miles in order to view the small stock that's in Duluth. I do have to say TRU was almost impressive. They carried a lot, but not much worth buying. Oh well, I just have to keep my eyes peeled. ^_^

~Ringo
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#10 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:42 PM

TRU usually gets the Bobo foam shooters. Hell, here in Florida, TRU's have Nerf AISLES. Shelves upon shelves upon rows upon stacks of nothing but foam lobbing merchandise! God, I will never forget the first time I went down that aisle.

Where the hell is this? I have scavanged Florida for years looking for nerf guns, and I have never once seen this "aisles upon ailes". I will get the occasional section, but, this is impossible.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users