Nj Apoc 4

55 replies to this topic

#51 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 07:03 PM

Alright, now that I've had my period, and me and Fred are lovers again, who's actually coming to the biggest and baddest war of the summer THIS side of the mississippi?
I hate you.

#52 The Fred

The Fred

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:44 PM

Alright, now that I've had my period, and me and Fred are lovers again, who's actually coming to the biggest and baddest war of the summer THIS side of the mississippi?

Period = Bad.
Hersh's Period = Worse.
Period Sex = The rough equivalent of those frontal lobotomies they used to give retarded people, where they'd give you a local anesthetic and then shove an ice pick under your eyeballs and into your brain.
Period Sex with Hersh = When words are invented to describe something this disgusting, I'll be sure to let you know.

Fred

P.S. I love you, Hersh.

#53 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:50 PM

Ok Ok folks enough with the gay jokes. Count the twins in reed, paulie, tyler. also hersh, lglf anyone coming?

#54 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:24 AM

Agreed.  Understand that my reason is merely logistical.  It's my last weekend off in August and my family wants to have my party, not my fault.  As far as personal feelings, I really don't care about any of that shit, like Hersh said, it's Nerf.  If anyone holds a grudge against something that happened during a Nerf war you are a fucking idiot.  Fucking.  Idiot.

Talio.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and deduce that your last post was directed at me, Andrew. Andrew, don't give yourself any fucking credit for me leaving this hobby. Any. Fucking. Credit. Idiot.

There's a mild grudge here, but this is an internet forum and calling you names here would be waste.

- But the topic here is Nerf. It's something I have been doing more hardcore than most for the last 6 years. With the LCM I have consistently Nerfed more in those years than any other team or individual I know. We've been to so many wars and warred together so many times it's ridiculous.

My descent started two wars ago, when I did not enjoy myself. I performed as I normally do but I just did not have any enthusiasm about playing after the first few rounds. Then Deal happened, and halfway through the day I felt the same dullness creeping in.

I felt guilty because I knew it was my fault. It's no one's fault but mine and it's not the fields we play on. It's my gradual drifting away from the hobby that's brought me to this point. I don't think much is different honestly. I just think that I've Nerfed enough times and for so long that I do it mechanically now.

Blame me for burning out but don't make excuses for me.

I'll always be around guys. And Apoc 05 is not a funeral. It doesn't have to be my last event. So I encourage all who can make it to do so. Mike is right about this feeling sad and depressing! I don't want it to be that way and when I show up tomorrow I won't let that happen! I'll be there to have as much fun as we can.

Love + Respect,
Matt

So tomorrow we have Hersh, Shindig, Twins, Me, Ty. Sounds good.

Edited by Evil, 06 August 2005 - 11:27 AM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#55 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:03 PM

I'll be there by the time you guys are done with lunch, sorry I can't show up any earlier than that. It's just going to be me, unfortunately. Rob and company couldn't make it.

PS, who's going to gnomefest? The whole LGLF (all 10 or so of us. Yup, that's right. Ten.) are going to be there.

GnomeFEST thread

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#56 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:42 PM

Count the twins in.....I have to see all these poor LGLF bastards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users