Aoe3

Age of Empires 3, bitch-ez.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 11:29 AM

Age of Empires 3 is coming out. This fall. It's going to be awesome, the graphics are absolutely stunning and the gameplay is expected to be nothing short of that. This game covers the 1600's through the 1800's and only in the Americas. That may seem extremely limiting, but it's not at all.

www.ensemblestudios.com

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#2 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 12:52 PM

I heard it was coming out. That's fookin sweet! I never picked up Mythology, and I thought that looked cool, but I've got AoE2. I am definately interested. The format for AoE is one of my favorites. They don't have a release date yet, do they?

~Ringsy
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#3 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:51 PM

The only information released is that it'll be in Fall...

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#4 NJNerfer

NJNerfer

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:00 PM

one word: YES
Wah!

#5 Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:34 PM

Awesome, very awesome. AOE2 and the conqerors expansion rocked. Hopefully this won't be a graphics only game like AOM (which sucked the big one).
Webmaster of Ultima Nerf

#6 Dark Ghost

Dark Ghost

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:09 PM

I saw a preview on G4 and it looks like it will be the SHIZ.

I have AoE 2, the Conquerors expansion, AoM, and the Titans expansion for AoM. I liked AoM, but AoE 2, to me, absolutely blew it away except for the cinematics and graphics. If AoE 3 can keep or enhance the gameplay from the 2nd AoE it will be my life for a week or two.
"What the duce?" -Stewie Griffin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users