New Double Shot Mod!

for shooting micro stefans.

5 replies to this topic

#1 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:13 PM

This is my first post! ^_^. When I upgraded the gun it was by accident. If u look in the shells theres a post. If u take somthing like a pen and push on it then it will come out. Then when the post is out it should have a disk with the post on it. Then u just cut the post off if u dont burn a whole in the back of the dart but if do u can leave a little bit of the post there. Then I put a little hot glue on and put it back in. And then you are complete!wooo first post ;). and can u tell me if this has been done before.

Edited by wick817, 17 April 2005 - 07:04 PM.

This is funny
My freind: You cant hit from there
Me:Yes i can... BANG(from my singled AT2K)
My friend:OOOWWWWW My arm.

#2 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:24 PM

Next time try to post pics and give a less tangential description. The admins on this site really hate when you forget to use capitalization and proper punctuation. Interesting though.

#3 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:26 PM

Ok i will try to get some pics thx for the help.
This is funny
My freind: You cant hit from there
Me:Yes i can... BANG(from my singled AT2K)
My friend:OOOWWWWW My arm.

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:39 PM

He means use proper grammar but that is an interesting mod. Sounds a bit like what I did to my friend's NF. Good job.
SexD Warves

#5 doctorsparkles

doctorsparkles

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:44 PM

First off, this is my first post here on Nerfhaven.
Now, on to the topic at hand. I have a few questions.
Does taking the posts out of the shells improve range or power much? I bought one this weekend, and thought about doing the same, but was unsure.
Some of my darts don't fit snugly in the shell. Are some of yours the same way, and if so, do they fall out easily after the posts are removed (i.e., whenever the barrel is pointed downwards)?
And finally, how exactly did you pop out the post? Did you put the pen inside the shell and pry it out, or did you push from the bottom?

#6 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

Are some of yours the same way, and if so, do they fall out easily after the posts are removed (i.e., whenever the barrel is pointed downwards)?

Unfortunately, yes. Try wrapping some tape around your darts if it gets to be a huge nuisance.

And finally, how exactly did you pop out the post? Did you put the pen inside the shell and pry it out, or did you push from the bottom?

You can pop it out from the top, but then you need to glue the bottom back on. Or you could just stick pliars down there, twist, and hope for the best.

Welcome to NH.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 19 April 2005 - 09:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users