#1 agentM192

agentM192

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:04 AM

I just was curious to know what everyone was using
Here's mine

http://i4.photobucke...92/NerfPics.jpg

o ya and I have a Tech Target pistol currently in there, but it's not in the pic.

And for people with bad connection I have...

2x AT3k
1x AT4K
1xCrossbow
1xNitefinder
1xTech Target
About 40 Micro Darts
About 27 Mega Darts
6 Foam Arrows

Edited by agentM192, 18 April 2005 - 10:08 AM.

They aren't weapons. Don't call them weapons. They're only weapons if you make them so.

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=4004

http://www.nerfhq.co...topic.php?t=372

Already been done man, but welcome to the haven.
I hate you.

#3 agentM192

agentM192

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:43 AM

o ya I never said that they had to be custom!
They aren't weapons. Don't call them weapons. They're only weapons if you make them so.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 11:35 AM

Point is we don't need 2 threads for the same topic. I said custom meaning your own personal blasters. That's what makes them custom.
I hate you.

#5 StormAngel

StormAngel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 08:22 PM

You Could Use This Thread For Written Lists, As Opposed To Photographs...Not All Of Us Have Access To Digital Cameras Or Scanners....Just A Thought.
I Guide The Storm's Fury...

#6 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 03:09 PM

Whoa, boy, don't get capitalization happy there.

Maybe we ought to have a gun collection sticky just so that people will stop posting these.
Indiana '11

#7 StormAngel

StormAngel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:56 PM

I've Typed Like This Since I First Started Using A Computer...I Write The Same Way....Putting In A Player Arsenal Sticky Is A Really Great Idea.....Somebody Consider It...
I Guide The Storm's Fury...

#8 NJNerfer

NJNerfer

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 10:33 AM

Alright, an Admin should really shut this down as it is becoming increasingly redundant...
Wah!

#9 mayhem

mayhem

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:19 PM

I've Typed Like This Since I First Started Using A Computer...I Write The Same Way....Putting In A Player Arsenal Sticky Is A Really Great Idea.....Somebody Consider It...

Are you german ?

No, just kidding. It doesn't bother me, I didn't even notice the first time.

#10 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:20 PM

Alright, an Admin should really shut this down as it is becoming increasingly redundant...

You got it.

Already been done man, but welcome to the haven.

You're right.

Point is we don't need 2 threads for the same topic. I said custom meaning your own personal blasters. That's what makes them custom.

Right again.

You Could Use This Thread For Written Lists, As Opposed To Photographs...Not All Of Us Have Access To Digital Cameras Or Scanners....Just A Thought.

You're wrong. Watch this: http://www.albinobla...ash/posting.php

And follow it, mother fucker!

Read this: http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

If I see you disregaurd that one more time, I'm going to make you a member at NHQ.

To everyone else. I'm going to allow this topic to stay open so it stays front page. But if you'd like to take part in this conversation, please do so here:

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=4004

If you just have a general comment about this thread that you'd like to say, keep it to yourself because no one cares and your a fucking retard.

Have a nice day, mother fucker,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#11 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:34 PM

Hey StormAngel, welcome to the Haven.

Probably, from the colloquial standpoint and perspective, your posts look like someone barking out the words of the sentence, primarily because, with the exception of titles (like the ones at the beginning of each thread), most sentences begin with a capital letter...so your post looks like...I've! Typed! Like! This! Since! I! First!...so on and so forth. It's just good sentence form to start with caps and let the normal case flow afterward.

You must be good at hitting the "shift" button while typing on the fly...

At the very least, it's legible and it's neither okto-speak (no caps at all, even in titles, etc.), nor is it 1337 nor AIM speak. As far as I'm concerned, I can read it (though with a little difficulty, but that's just me.)

Back on topic...OneManClan has that thread, and even wants to create a separate gallery for people's arsenals. I like that idea.

The only challenge with arsenals, and at your age, I know you have the financial means, is that we pretty much are never 'complete' with them. So, that said, we'd risk making new posts everytime we add to the arsenal (I recently added another 5 blasters to ours, and another one (a homemade) is under construction). Editing posts is pretty much not going to happen in a sticky since most times, people just check the most recent postings.

I did an "arsenal check" on NHQ, only because it had just recovered from the hack, and since many were kind of shocked by the empty forum, I thought to put a simple enough thread to encourage everyone to start posting. Now, as you can see, it's back on it's feet, and the arsenal thread is for the most part...idle. It isn't even stickied there.

So, though it may be a dick-wag of sorts, I think collections of blasters are best done with a concept like OMC's. It's worth a shot!

-Piney-

EDIT; Talio beat me to the punch. As an administrator, I would listen to his instructions were I you. I know I do. *Gives Talio a hug*

Edited by Pineapple, 24 April 2005 - 01:45 PM.

-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#12 Gaebo

Gaebo

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:21 PM

This is Gaebo's Nerf Gun collection:

Posted Image

#13 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts