Cpvc Nerf Sniper

has anyone tried this before?

1 reply to this topic

#1 ssgtsiler

ssgtsiler

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:11 PM

The loser was a supersoaker modded with copper barrel and a copper pipe fitting. The fitting allowed for barrel extension. The extension was made of CPVC and was half an inch. Because CPVC is thinnner than regular PVC, the stefans fit tight. This allows it to be propelled out with more force, and a gun with a high volume of air that is released quickly is ideal for this. The first time I tested this, I was amazed at the range it got. It was also very accurate and easy to aim, as some people at the next war found out smile.gif Then it broke! I felt terrible for awhile, then tried the same thing with a AT2k. It worked, but not as well. I am still improving the AT2K version. I also have a nite finder with a copper pipe connector fitting and CPVC that works pretty well (it might seem far for me, but for more expirenced modders and nerfers, the range might seem above avarage)

If anyone has not tried this before, feel free to experement with it.
EDIT: Sorry for my noobiness, but I have found out that people have tried CPVC before AND the 2k cpvc dosen't work that well, but its better than nothing

Edited by ssgtsiler, 14 April 2005 - 06:23 PM.

"War isn't about who's right, it's about who's left"

#2 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 09:33 PM

Apology accepted. Please use the search button.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users