At3k

Problem...

1 reply to this topic

#1 six-hungry-ducks

six-hungry-ducks

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:23 AM

When I pump up my AT3K and shoot, it goes like 15 ft. I've plugged the release valve and did the bic pen thing. The same thing happened when I shot my AT2K, but then I put crayola barrels down the orange barrels and it shot like twice as much, but when I did that to my 3K, it went the same distance. I can't get PETG, 'cause my dad doesn't like buying stuff online, and I don't know anywhere else to get it. I can get brass but my parents won't take me to any hobby shop (where it's like $7 a ft.) and I don't have any money. What I do have is CPVC. So, should I wait until I get enough money for brass, or use CPVC?

Another thing, where do you people get 5/8 in FBR? I can't get it, thats why I have CPVC.
"It's never the obvious..." -Me
"Trust no one, not even yourself" -Me
"Hey I was watching that!" "It'll be on next Christmas" "Who the hell knows when that's gonna be?" -Peter Griffin

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 06:48 PM

Unfortunately, both brass and CPVC have detrimental effects on the rotation of the 3k. Brass is lighter and would be preferred if you still wanted to proceed.

Brass is only about $2/ft, not $7/ft.

You really need to replace the barrels if you want it to perform well. The stock barrels have so many problems it's hard to address them all.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users