Photo

Does Anyone Here Remember Me?

26 replies to this topic

#1 Sniper5000

Sniper5000

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:52 PM

I have several completely unrelated things to say here, so I just stuck it in this forum.

First, anyone here remember me? I recognize a few of these names, but mainly just Cx and the other admins. I had a little spare time (a rare comodity for me these days) so I figured I'd drop in and say 'Hello'. Anyway, I looked through the mod tutorials on this site and while impressive, I do still have all of my old site's content. Most of it's probably ourdated, but I do have a few brass barrel mods that, while nothing amazing, might still be useful to newbies. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to donate (dump) all of it to NH.

Also, I took a look at boltsniper's new clip-loading homemade rifle, and I have to say it's probably the best thing we've seen around ehre in homemades since Stefan darts, at least in my opinion. I've been recently interested in creating a semi-auto shotgun just for old time's sake. I plan on using some of the same idea's bolt used- I'll let you all know how it goes. I have a couple of ideas that could possibly make it a decent weapon (err... Nerf-wise).

So, what do you guys have to eat around here?
"God invented marijuana. Man invented alcohol. Who do you trust more?" -Anon.

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:59 PM

Well if it aint the man, the myth, the legend, the inventor of the Sniper5000 ball valve homemade! Heh, just kidding man.

As I told you about two years ago (see, I really do remember you!) NH would be happy to be the dumping ground of your content. Zip it up and shoot it over to nerfhaven@gmail.com for eventual parsing and posting.

Glad to see you again!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:00 PM

I remember you. I wubbed your site, with those homemade paintball plans. I wasn't registered back then, but man, great to see you back.

THIRST
ko

#4 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:51 PM

I wub you. Welcome... back?
Your homemades inspired me and helped me back when I was a wee nub at NO.
NERF CITY
You're a dipshit, stop posting.
I'll let you know when you can start again.
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#5 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:33 PM

I know you don't remember me, but I was the Ol Fart on NO and on NHQ (early days).

You really ought to get back in the game. Lots changed (new blasters and stuff), but still a lot remains the same (dorks on forums).

Funny, everytime someone from NO comes back, the first name that pops in my head is Majin-SSJVegetto. Remember him? *tries to shake memory from head*

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:50 PM

It's nice to see one of the guys that I always looked up to poke his head around. If I remember right, you are about my age (19). If so, where are you going to school? If not, what have you been up to for the last 2 and a half years?

Now all we need to do is pull Sandman out of the works. :lol:
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:54 PM

I have several completely unrelated things to say here, so I just stuck it in this forum.

First, anyone here remember me? I recognize a few of these names, but mainly just Cx and the other admins. I had a little spare time (a rare comodity for me these days) so I figured I'd drop in and say 'Hello'. Anyway, I looked through the mod tutorials on this site and while impressive, I do still have all of my old site's content. Most of it's probably ourdated, but I do have a few brass barrel mods that, while nothing amazing, might still be useful to newbies. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to donate (dump) all of it to NH.

Also, I took a look at boltsniper's new clip-loading homemade rifle, and I have to say it's probably the best thing we've seen around ehre in homemades since Stefan darts, at least in my opinion. I've been recently interested in creating a semi-auto shotgun just for old time's sake. I plan on using some of the same idea's bolt used- I'll let you all know how it goes. I have a couple of ideas that could possibly make it a decent weapon (err... Nerf-wise).

So, what do you guys have to eat around here?

Wow, "Do we remember you"....you should be shot if you don't. I don't know if you remember me but I was SaRgEnT MyStiK on NO, back when camel caps was rampant. Anyway, I lived off of your site, untill it fell. Your mods were the best of their time, your reviews were massive and aswell the best of their time. If you have any of this still un-deleted, I am sure the NIC could definately use it. I hope you stop by more, we could use your 1337ness.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#8 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:40 PM

loser is back! I remember you from the ol' nerfonline days (I was Phil_22). You had a damn fine site and opened the door to modding for me, especially on my sm5k. All your mod's were the shit, and I took in a lot from them. Welcome back man, hope to see some of the old mods and future mods to come.

#9 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 11:07 PM

Oh. My. Fucking. God. SNIPER5000 is back! LIKE LOLOMGFHSAODFHWTFBBQ!

PLEASE say you remember me..
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#10 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:07 AM

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! .........hey dude

VACC
~playing it cool~

#11 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:56 AM

Unfortunately, I don't remember you. But thats because I registered less than 2 and a 1/2 years ago. But I have heard lots about you and your modding. So welcome back anyhow.
~Halfling

#12 Sniper5000

Sniper5000

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:04 PM

Hey, its good to see some names I actually recognize. Actually, TIS, I'm only 17, though by b-day is comming up soon (that's right kiddies, two more weeks and I'm LEGAL!)

Ya know, despite all the write-ups I had on mods and a few minor homemade items, I never actually INVENTED anything. I certainly never did anything comparable to the legends like Stefan, Zero or the Horsemen. Anyway, I'm working on getting all the old NNL content to the NH server, so hopefully that'll be up sometime...eventually...

Well, that's enough ranting for now. Anyone know much about this Zero Valve? Is it possible to make without getting a bad leak? And roughly how much pressure can it hold?
"God invented marijuana. Man invented alcohol. Who do you trust more?" -Anon.

#13 Formerly Sane

Formerly Sane

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:44 PM

I remember you. Was it you who said they were leaving nerf to focus more on guitar? I don't know, but I was "Endor73" on NO and I think I was "Formerly Sane" on NC, I can't remeber if you were around on that. Welcome back, or at least temporarily if you're not planning to dive back into the nerf community. As for the zero ball valve, I never really tried one, it seemed way too complicated for me. I suppose it would work, but I personally would try to find something pre fabricated that would hold up better. And hey, what was your site again?, I'm not sure if I ever visited there or not.
NERF: www.CYCLONENERF.netfirms.com
FLASH: www.thinkhappy.netfirms.com
BAND: www.skwalrock.com

#14 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 06:32 PM

Wow... Finally! I've been searching for your mods all over the net- seems you have alot of mods for some rarer guns that I've been fortunate enough to get my hands on. Welcome back!

~ompa

#15 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:06 PM

Wow, nice to see you. You don't remember me, but I most definitely remember you. It's always nice to see some old members stop by.

#16 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:35 PM

Oh man it's been a while. I know you don't remember me because I never registered on any website until earlier this year, but I loved your mods for many of the classic guns.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#17 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:26 PM

Copied from LDM:

Wow, nice to see you. You don't remember me, but I most definitely remember you. It's always nice to see some old members stop by.

Thats pretty much what everybody else is saying...

#18 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:30 PM

I remember you, loser. I know we at Foam Fortress asked you for your content at one point, ha. Stick around for awhile, we can still have a good time. I'll warn you, the homoeroticism of 2 1/2 years ago is virtually gone.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#19 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:06 PM

Wow... Finally! I've been searching for your mods all over the net- seems you have alot of mods for some rarer guns that I've been fortunate enough to get my hands on. Welcome back!

~ompa

I believe he had the only true SM500 write up, as well as SM1000. I used both of those, and the mod he used on the SM5000. What was the site? http://360.sniper5000.com or something. Lots of numbers..

EDIT: Wow, I am a loser. I even remember what you named your SS2. Jeremy. :w00t:

Edited by The Large Moose, 06 April 2005 - 10:07 PM.

QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#20 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:27 PM

Well, that's enough ranting for now.  Anyone know much about this Zero Valve?  Is it possible to make without getting a bad leak?  And roughly how much pressure can it hold?

Hey man, welcome back.

Check out 3DBBQ's homemades, they're also pretty cool. Unfortunately, he's chopped up his site a bit, so the image links are dead... Ask the kids about it, I guess. ^_^
Shortshit slightly modified 3DBBQ's stuff for what results in high-volume blasters to be semi-automatic fire.

The "Zero Valve?" I know a bit about it. The writeup was to get people interested in using simple Hardware store parts, such as O-rings and cylindrical stock in addition to the classic PVC pipe, to make air valves. Like all my homemade writeups on this site, it's more intended to be educational than a how-to. More like an easy-bake project (apparently not so easy-bake, considering all the leaks :().

"Legend," eh?
We served on NO at the same time: I guess that makes you a "legend" too. :w00t:

Hope to see your stuff hosted on NH. I know I've "stolen" some more than a few times.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#21 boltsniper

boltsniper

• Contributors
  • 591 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:44 PM

When I first started looking on the internet for Nerf related stuff....Sniper5000's stuff was some of the first stuff I ran across. Quite inspiring it was.....

And Zero. Haven`t see you around here in a while. Hows school going?

#22 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:53 PM

Hey, what's up? Prob'ly don't remember me, but I was around for the final death throes of NO. Went by the same name then. Christ, you're only 17? I'd figured you were at least that old then (3 years ago?).

Not to plug my site or anything, but I did some design work on the 'zero valve' but never really built anything. If you're interested check out the R&D section. The link is in my sig. Maybe you can do something worthwhile with the semi-auto valve design.

Edited by Langley, 06 April 2005 - 10:54 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#23 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 09:51 AM

Yeah, I remember you. You probably don't remember me because at that time I think I was still lerking.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#24 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:34 PM

Who the hell are you people? Where am I? I don't know any of you...
Name's Ash, Housewares

#25 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:37 PM

Welcome back, man! Good to see you. Stick around for a while, eh?

-Groove out.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users