Removable Micro Add On For Tech Target

handy mod

4 replies to this topic

#1 banditsleader93

banditsleader93

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 08:07 AM

Hey i dont know if any body else posted this already but if you get a 1/2 inch pvc and shove it down the barrel of a tech target blaster it will allow it to shoot micros with fairly good powern and you can take it of and still shoot megas.
RETIRED
I WAS TIRED
AND I'AM TIRED AGAIN TODAY

#2 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:15 AM

A lot of people have done this.
Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#3 pigeon4

pigeon4

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:00 PM

1/2 PVC is for Megas. CPVC fits micros, but personally I have a removeable crayola barrel.
Current Projects:
1.Nerf XM8 Assault Rifle (WIP)
2. Nerf Gatling Gun (in planning)
3. LD-1 Rifle (in planning)
4. Striker Pistol (in planning)
5. Nerf Shotty (in planning)

#4 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:02 PM

What I always used for this purpose on my Crossbow was a piece of PVC that fit around my outer barrel with a length of Brass inside. The brass would slide in the barrel all the way down and fit flush against the smalled ring of the crossbow barrel and the PVC simply held it on there. I've always had a kind of "Modular" design to my Crossbow so it could fire most types of ammo that the people I war with use.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#5 parmaster320

parmaster320

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:34 PM

1/2 PVC is for Megas. CPVC fits micros, but personally I have a removeable crayola barrel.

I agree with pigeon, a crayola works better with the Tech Target. I love to use crayola barrels that are custom wrapped with e-tape to fit inside stock barrels. All you do is drill some air restrictors, then shove in the crayola. I currently have these in 2 Tech Targets, an LnL, an Eagle Eye, and I used on in my old Crossbow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users