Photo

Rf20

6 replies to this topic

#1 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 06:09 PM

N'ybody know any mod's for the rf20, I just got one.
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#2 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • State:California

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:57 AM

Shell mod.
Unscrew the black part now open it up take the red clip part and cut out the airrestrictors close it up without the black part and thats it.

#3 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:05 PM

n'y other mod's???
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:06 PM

Not really. Come up with something good! I have two of them NIB and have no clue what to do with them.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:25 PM

Not really. Come up with something good! I have two of them NIB and have no clue what to do with them.

Hmm.. Why don't ye try and PETG them? The light weight o PETG would work wonders.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#6 Black Scout

Black Scout

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 09:58 AM

I'm working on a mod that will let you open the shell up in the middle of a war and interchange the red barrel thing for a new one that has ammo in it so yo don't have to load all those frickin darts.

Hard stuff.
Sometimes when I'm in my bedroom, and I'm under my covers and I'm all alone............I like to read comic books.

Nerf World Order Clan Website

#7 Terminator

Terminator

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:45 AM

All I know is that my friend took out the bladder from the RF20 and he used it for his PC. The pump handle also works with as a SM5k pump handle. Those may not be exactly what your looking for but they're usefull if you want to use it for parts.
"Okay, okay he has one testicle, hes areodynamic, everyone cut of your balls you'll be quicker!" - Robin Williams Live 2002.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users