Itunes

?

4 replies to this topic

#1 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:14 PM

I feel like this has been brought up before but I can't seem to find it. So I guess it'd help if you could enlighten me here. Ok, a couple months ago I uploaded a few hundred songs from my sister's laptop into my iPod mini, and I'm just wondering if any of you know how to upload THOSE songs onto my laptop at home. I've tried just copy pasting the files but I don't think that works because it says there is information missing if I try to playback the files.

So I dunno, you tell me... is this even possible?

AA
Indiana '11

#2 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:19 PM

Goodies

#3 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:21 PM

you also can use an iPod as a protable hard drive, so if you save the music files on it that way you probally could transfer songs, but CustomSnake202's post is probally more helpfull

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#4 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:20 PM

No, you can't transfer music from your ipod onto another computer, you can download songs onto your ipod from any computer, but you can't transfer those to other computers.

#5 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:05 AM

Woah, I honestly have NO idea what the flying fuck you guys are whinging about.

I recently lent my iPod to a mate to rip several music files for me. Sure, you may be thinking, yeah, he probably put them all in a directory for me. No. His iTunes uploaded the music to my iPod, in it's retarded 50 folder setup, and I simply did a windows search, copied the files, and *shazamm*

By the way, go to your iPod drive when its in, enable viewing of hidden files, and there you go. You can see all the files contained on your iPod, in their retarded folder setup.

Of course programs can do this for you, but I have no once [in the several times me and mates have swapped CDs and mp3s] encountered file problems like you described. I've never had any playback errors. Obviously the files themselves.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users