My Ripper.

A deadly modefied warthog.

12 replies to this topic

#1 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 12:15 PM

I finshed my warthog mod and it is crazy. Range is 40 feet with copper barels and rubber bannds and it shots 3 stephans out each barrel so it has a 1 foot spred from 30 feet and i'll put pics here soon. :D

#2 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 09:19 PM

Sorry man but 40 feet isn't exactly the best range. But keep workin at it, personally I never really liked the gun, I think I have to many or somthin... 5 is too many right ?
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#3 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 10:31 PM

Yeah, 40 feet is pretty pitiful. But, if most of your guns get that range, than that's great for you. It's kind of like how I loved my eagle eye when my best gun was a MBZ.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#4 Black Scout

Black Scout

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:22 PM

hey man that's cool if it works for you. sometimes you don't need a really long range. it sounds like a good gun when used properly.
Sometimes when I'm in my bedroom, and I'm under my covers and I'm all alone............I like to read comic books.

Nerf World Order Clan Website

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:39 PM

Well when you're shooting three Stefans out of each barrel 40 feet isn't bad. I'd advise you to just keep one in each barrel and benifit from the longer range.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#6 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 03:30 PM

Yha but I'm fond of shotguns and I only use it indoors.

#7 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 11:36 AM

I tryed using 2 darts and got 57 feet. :)

#8 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 12:22 PM

Really though, with two shots indoors you're pretty much garaunteed to hit what you shoot at. If you need MORE than two shots from 40 feet while indoors.....well really, you'd need to grow some skillz.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#9 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 12:30 PM

Whas that a insalt? :huh:

#10 jon

jon

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 02:06 PM

black balde :
it is interesting how you moded you wart hog and all you did was but rumber bands on it? also it dont think spoon was trying to insult you i think he was saying that it is very powerful for and indor weapon

other posters:
forty feet is not abad rage at all in general. it is not how far your gun can go it is how you mod you gun for you personal standerds. also most of you people dont know is but, most combat in all warfare is usualy within 20 to 30 feet of each other. also you gun does not need to go over 50 to be good, look at the beast! it only shoots 35 feet but it can kick major ass.
Die you super-monkey fuck!

#11 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 02:12 PM

it is interesting how you moded you wart hog and all you did was but rumber bands on it? also it dont think spoon was trying to insult you i think he was saying that it is very powerful for and indor weapon

He added copper barrels to it as well as banding it.

For indoor wars, do you really need 50 ft. range?Half of the time when im in indoor wars, the max range i can get is about 20 feet because of walls.. In that case, it wouldnt be too bad to use multiple stefans.
Morons With Guns own you.

#12 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 03:48 PM

Allright I got defensive and I agree with you jon thanks but I don't understand what spoon was trying to say so I got defensive sorry.

#13 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 April 2003 - 12:18 AM

also you gun does not need to go over 50 to be good, look at the beast! it only shoots 35 feet but it can kick major ass.

Not only that but it looks pretty cool too. You look like a ghostbuster in that thing.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users