Minnesota Nerf-out

Anybody interested?

5 replies to this topic

#1 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 03:54 PM

I posted a topic about 6 months ago about having a war in Northern Minnesota. I figured it's time to check again. I'm just checking to see if anyone would have interest in this. Nothing is planned yet, but if I get enough replies, we could make it happen.
I have a have a group of about 7-8 buddies that would like to broaden our horizons and fight someone else. We live about 20 miles outside of Duluth. We would probably be willing to travel a ways, perhaps as far as the Twin Cities. If anyone in this general vicinity would be interested, we would be more than happy to have a war. ^_^
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#2 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 12:55 AM

If you're committed, we could talk about hosting a war here in the Twin Cities. How many guys and what day would be best for you?
"The 'dance goes on..."

#3 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 12:13 PM

I've got 7 people in mind, and it would have to be during the summer (we're still at school). I'm not exactly familiar with the entire Twin Cities area, but if you have a good spot, let me know. Then again some of my group may not want to make the trip...It would be fun though. I'll look further into it and get back to you.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#4 XxCoMmAnDoxX

XxCoMmAnDoxX

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:43 PM

I'm in...just make it early june or mid-late August otherwise im in texas, florida, camp, or a mission trip.
You cant KILL if you're already DEAD!

#5 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:02 AM

I could host a war this summer in Minneapolis for MN nerfers: I have probably 6-8 guys who could play, who would be able to drive to Minneapolis and how many guys could you bring? We can talk about dates later. Sounds like it will be a blast.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#6 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:59 PM

This would be great. My guys are a little iffy, but I'm gonna try my hardest to convince them. I would have to agree on a mid-August date. I've got a drama tour trip for a week in June, July I would be scotch-free, and a canoe trip in the BWCA the first week of August. That's all tied around a summer job as well...I can weasel my way out of that one. Sounds good, do you have a good spot in mind?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users