Chicago Area Nerfers

Please post

5 replies to this topic

#1 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:19 AM

Just as a reference, if you live near Chicago or could drive there in the event that a Nerf war was held in northern Illinois or SE Wisconsin, I'd like to know who lives around that area. Also, if you can drive would be helpful information. I don't think we're likely to hold a war soon as school is still a factor, but maybe during spring break or sometime around then we can consider it. Thanks.

AA

P.S. The Haze and Co. is a must, and ompa, you're already included.
Indiana '11

#2 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 03:49 PM

As long as I know a week or two ahead of time and I have the money, I'm more than willing to drive up to Nerf. I'd probably need a place to bunk, but that would be it: I can feed myself. I'd be driving from either Warrensburg, MO (near Kansas City) or St. Louis.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#3 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:59 PM

me and my friend live in chicago suburbs
Universtiy of Illinois Fighting Illini

#4 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:06 PM

Yeah I was going to try for a war again this summer but spring breat is a no-go for me. I'll be in New York for college visits.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#5 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

Just as a reference, if you live near Chicago or could drive there in the event that a Nerf war was held in northern Illinois or SE Wisconsin, I'd like to know who lives around that area. Also, if you can drive would be helpful information. I don't think we're likely to hold a war soon as school is still a factor, but maybe during spring break or sometime around then we can consider it. Thanks.

AA

P.S. The Haze and Co. is a must, and ompa, you're already included.

I live in Naperville.
QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:34 PM) View Post

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

Also active as Slayer_of_OnE at NerfLovers!

#6 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

You're the first person to post in this thread in three years. Try not to do that in the future. Also, try Searching the forums for nerfers in the Chicago area and try checking out the new Nerfer Locator.

Edited by Langley, 14 August 2008 - 12:29 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users