Photo

What Does The Word Nerf Mean?

27 replies to this topic

#26 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:18 PM

Actully, THIRST's post was about the nerfs in star wars I believe, which is basicly a new name for cows or rams in star wars. Makes no sense to us nerfers but to those who know more about star wars than in just whats in the movies it's perfectly logical. I happen to have read alot of the books and theres a few mentions of nerf herds in them.

I find all this talk of Nerf Herders funny. Everything that was written about Nerfs in Star Wars and Nerf Herding and such is all afterthought. The term Nerf-herder simply came from when that title was used as a derogatory term. The creature that is a Nerf was probably thought up by Lucas while he was writing, and then the term Nerf-herder was something they used as an insult probably because he thought it sounded funny. Everything else that is written about it is pretty much an afterthought.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#27 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:24 PM

I didnt write it, I found it on Wizards site and control copied...I dont know enough about starwars to write that!

THIRST
ko

#28 chores55

chores55

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:28 PM

nerf means eather drugs in ferry tails( star wars buffy etc) or some type of bar or as we know dart lancher.
5 year olds use squirt guns, but nooooo, we NERF!

"We got both kinds; country and western."~ The Blues Brothers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users