Photo

Freestyle Jetskis

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:28 PM

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone rode jetskis freestlye.
Im getting into the sport this year, going to buy a Yamaha Superjet. Already been talking to a few people who ride in my area. I can't wait for spring break. ;)
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

#2 fastkill

fastkill

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:54 PM

Why dont you just ride a regular waverunner like the GP1300R. O and its called a Yamaha WAVERUNNER its not called a jetski because kawasaki got the name first. Also have you seen the guys on the like GP1300R's on like espn doin flips and stuff?
New Breed

#3 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:24 AM

yeah, we've got a waverunner, it's got a custom paint job :cry: ^_^ ;)

here's some pics of me on it, because I ROCK!!!

Posted Image

there should be more... hmm... I can't find em.... blah, well when I do I'll post 'em up here.
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#4 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:44 PM

Generally they are called "jetskis", or just "skis". The waverunner brand name is a specific model, where as jetski is used widely, like Tissue or Xerox. Talk to anyone who's into the sport, it's called a ski.

I don't want a Waverunner because I want to ride freestyle. Waverunners aren't bad boats, but no sitdown can compare to a standup in freestyle. Sitdowns aren't nearly as fun and require a lot less skill to ride.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users