Photo

Motorized Ballzooka

5 replies to this topic

#1 owentheobiwan

owentheobiwan

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 06:15 PM

Does anyone have internal pics of a motorized ballzooka? I recently found one for $3 at the Salvation Army. It doesn't cock though. Please help.

Edited by owentheobiwan, 23 February 2005 - 06:15 PM.

Jelly-bacon. The food of the gods.

"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix with my hands." - Batman, "The Dark Knight Returns"

#2 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 06:32 PM

The MBZ cocks? Do you mean that the gears aren't flinging the ball? That's right. Flinging. Not shooting.

#3 owentheobiwan

owentheobiwan

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:30 PM

It has an orange slide on the side of it that I believe is supposed to stay back when you pull it back and it doesn't. When I opened it up there was and still is a gap between that slide and the trigger. I think it had already been taken apart before I got it bcause a lot of the screws were sripped and there is a lot of extremely sloppy hot glue work.

"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix with my hands." - Batman, "The Dark Knight Returns"

#4 faine

faine

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:49 PM

the ballzooka is a good gun get it. and the cocking thing rotates the multi clip like thing get it and youll know what i mean

#5 owentheobiwan

owentheobiwan

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:43 AM

I already have it. If that is all the slide does, then what is the stupid trigger for? The slide also pushes the balls forward and if it doesn't stay back, then that would make you have to hold it back. Unless... I'm going to get some ballistic balls from my buddy and try something.

#6 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:35 PM

That sounds right to me. That sliding piece should go forward to put pressure on the balls so they can be grabbed by the part activated by the trigger. This pushes the ball onto the spinners propelling the ball outward. You really need a ball in there to see if it works if you haven't seen one before.

When I go to thrift stores I've found it useful to carry a variety of ammo types with me for testing purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users