And the reason is you....bitch!

10 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:09 PM

No, it's not an emo tragedy waiting to happen. It's a site I wanted to make about a year ago and then remember how much I hated web design. I picked a blog because it's the easiest way to get articles I write out in the open without having to work too much with design. I just posted a new article today that you all might be interested in reading. Take a look:

http://nerfblogger.blogspot.com/

Feel free to comment. I'll be listening to half assed grunge and crying,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:50 PM

Good job Talio.
~Halfling

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:17 PM

Very nice. Thumbs up!
SexD Warves

#4 1313

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:16 PM

That is very cool, I just got done reading it ALL. I thought it was very well done. :)

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:13 PM

I added a new article this afternoon you all might be interested in. Have a look.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#6 3nerfiteers

3nerfiteers

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:01 PM

After skimming through it, what would you consider the equivelent of the B.A.R. to a nerf gun these days.
Quilted northerns, home of the "Crazy Arrow"

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:37 PM

Um, maybe you should lie down, because obviously, there isn't a 100% parralell to actual WW2 weaponry. It was merely an observation.

Talio.

#8 3nerfiteers

3nerfiteers

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:51 PM

Um, maybe you should lie down, because obviously, there isn't a 100% parralell to actual WW2 weaponry.  It was merely an observation.

Talio.

Well, im obsessed with world war II, i even have model fighter planes hanging from my ceiling. Not to mention my grandpas M1 carbine. I can't really help myself sometimes when someone else takes an interest into it, or refers to it.

Edited by 3nerfiteers, 07 March 2005 - 06:55 PM.

Quilted northerns, home of the "Crazy Arrow"

#9 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:56 PM

I think that nerf will probably pick that up. When it comes out, if it get the same range as my xbow, I am going to kill myself. Interesting article.

Edited by FIDO, 07 March 2005 - 10:05 PM.

Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#10 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:36 PM

I'm not cerned with range, I'm not a range whore. I don't take shots outside 40 feet. So if I can hit a trash can at the end of my yard, it will be in my active arsenal.

Talio.

#11 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:43 PM

Mmmmm, the thought of WWII weapons gives me a tingle down below. I love firearms, my father and I have a nice collection that's still growing. We just got a Smith and Wesson old 6-shot revolver chambered in .38 special, one of the older models back when they were all made with human hands. That thing is sweet. But I digress.

Great article, and I'm glad our conversations lead to some actual intelligent output of sorts, because half the time I forget what we're even talking about.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users