Hot glue and Glue gun
5"-4" of 1/2" diameter CPVC piping
Pliers OR strong hands
Tape (Electrical definitely reccomended)
Xacto knife, blade
Okay, so let's start.
1. Unscrewing the gun shouldn't be too hard. Some screws will require a little extra torque though, so grip your screwdriver with a pair of pliers for those that need it. You won't actually need to open the gun up fully, just take out the plunger tube:
2. And, cut the small end like so:
3. Apply your tape...
Now, if you have electrical tape, which I didn't at the time, you can skip over this step.
4. Snippeteh Snippeteh...
5. Get your glue gun fired up...
And apply glue on the tape, and then slide a 1/2" CPVC barrel on. I'd reccomend maybe a 5". Be sure that there aren't any holes around the barrel/tape in the glue. Use alot.
6. So, put the gun back together, but put some tape around where the stock barrel rim is.
7. Final step! Just trim off the tape that protrudes with an Xacto knife, or some sort of blade.
Quite menacing, eh?
Flat- (5 feet off ground)
Stock Darts, 45'
Angled- (30 degrees or so)
Stock Darts, 57'
Edited by Arcanis, 12 February 2005 - 11:53 AM.