Lock N Load M4?

help!!!!!

9 replies to this topic

#1 whatiam

whatiam

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:36 PM

Does anyone have an idea as to how I can make a lnl m4?

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:50 PM

Buy a $1 store M4 and cannibalize those parts, or use pvc and bondo. Although I'd suggest against making a LnL into an M4 because the barrel would be far too long for a LnL and you'd lose range doing the mod.

~ompa

#3 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:57 PM

He's right, use an air gun and stick the pump out the back. An At2k would be appropriate.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 08:29 AM

I will never understand this obsessive need to make toy guns look like real guns. Milsim sucks.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 Suave

Suave

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:00 AM

Not to mention M4s are a whole lot bigger than LnLs. :w00t:

#6 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 05:52 PM

Milsim sucks.

Sheesh, I thought I was the only one who thought that!
"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#7 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:25 PM

Milsim's suck if thats not your thing, if it does happen to be your thing, well than more power to you. As for making Nerf guns into cool, stylized, real looking guns, I don't have a problem with that. This kid isn't going to put on his war paint and Nerf or anything, he's just looking to have fun with his arsenal. Sounds harmless. Sounds like fun.

You might want to look into turning the new Maverick into a Famas. It's possible.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#8 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:29 PM

Also, If you bought a big enough m4, you could make it auto by putting in a pc's internals! That'd kick ass!
Black Masks & Gasoline

#9 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:46 PM

Also, If you bought a big enough m4, you could make it auto by putting in a pc's internals!

You could, but it would be clunky as hell, large marge, and also would only get 30'-40'. Plus, you would have no barrel, so it would basically be a M4 cut in half.

As for the LnL, if you want it to look like a real gun, then make your own custom slide for it and do some work on the handle. Of course, follow it up with a black paintjob and leave the barrel tip orange.

#10 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 01:35 PM

Why not just make the L&L into a pistol instead of a rifle? It's too small if you wanted to get any serious range out of it. Maybe a modded Glock look or even work on a mock silencer. Or one of those silly stocks some people put on their pistols. I'm sure the girls would dig it.

Edited by Evil, 14 February 2005 - 01:36 PM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users