Photo

Air Tech 3000 Re-released; Toys R Us Exclusive

14 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:28 PM

I'm not aware of anyone having reported this, so...

Posted Image

If that doesn't work, then copy paste this into the address bar: http://i12.ebayimg.c...b/38/46_1_b.JPG

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:51 PM

Do you know what stores they are in? Thanks
SexD Warves

#3 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:54 PM

The Toys R Us I got it at was in City of Industry in Southern California. It was priced at $19.99.

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:59 PM

...woah...

Now that's more like something I've been waiting for. I'm getting to the point that I was going to grovel to cx to spare me some of his stash of 3000s.

Then again, I may need some AT 2000s. <crosses fingers>

Good find, CC. Thanks.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:12 PM

You bought those from my local TRU without asking permission?

Heh... my house is 10 minutes from that store.

Thanks for the heads-up!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#6 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:20 PM

The one in the Puente Hills shopping center, right? It was very good to me today.

#7 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:51 PM

Crap, just when I'm about done with nerf. I need to pick one of those fellas up in the near future. That blue version is quite nice, it doesn't even need a paintjob now. Thanks for the info Captain.

#8 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:53 PM

Looks like Nerf is liking releasing two blasters at a time again. Sounds like a good thing.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 01:44 AM

The one in the Puente Hills shopping center, right? It was very good to me today.

Yeah. I live just about in the exact middle of the Covina (Azusa and Arrow), Industry (Gale and Fullerton), and Chino Hills (60 and 71) stores. I hit all three of them regularly.

The Industry and Chino Hills stores tend to be the best stocked in the area.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#10 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 02:04 AM

My gf lives in La Verne off Arrow Hwy, so I frequent the area and stop by local TRUs if I'm lookin for stuff. I, however, live in Glendale and dorm at UCI.

#11 Drano

Drano

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:02 PM

hey did anyone know that you diddnt have to use hot glue to plug up the at3k? I was tnkering around with one, and if you have a long enough screwdriver, you can just tignten the screw down at the botom of the pump shaft.

#12 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 06:56 PM

for some reason, they're only selling the 3k twin packs at TRU, the 2k twin packs at target, and the 1k twin packs at (I Think) Wall Mart. Dont ask me why, just didnt want you to go lookin for two packs of the wrong guns at the wrong stores. I recently picked up a twin pack of 2k's at target for 10.00, and the original color is still there, with a light blue version as well. I havent seen the new 1k colors, but its probably cool. I usually shop a target because the one nearest to me has an entire section devoted to nerf, but I might go to TRU to pick up a 3k twin pack, the new colors look nice. Also, anyone know why they'd give us darts that dont work?
Black Masks & Gasoline

#13 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 07:44 PM

they're only selling the 3k twin packs at TRU, the 2k twin packs at target, and the 1k twin packs at (I Think) Wall Mart.

Each packs are store exclusives, look at the box of the 3k's in the top right hand corner. Just a promotional thing.

#14 Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:32 PM

Good find CC. Hmm, wonder if they'll rerelease the AT4K in a twin pack.......
Webmaster of Ultima Nerf

#15 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:19 PM

for some reason, they're only selling the 3k twin packs at TRU, the 2k twin packs at target, and the 1k twin packs at (I Think) Wall Mart. Dont ask me why, just didnt want you to go lookin for two packs of the wrong guns at the wrong stores. I recently picked up a twin pack of 2k's at target for 10.00, and the original color is still there, with a light blue version as well. I havent seen the new 1k colors, but its probably cool. I usually shop a target because the one nearest to me has an entire section devoted to nerf, but I might go to TRU to pick up a 3k twin pack, the new colors look nice. Also, anyone know why they'd give us darts that dont work?

Just my luck walmart's the only one of those stores within a mile of my house

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users