Photo

Too Funny.

This WAS a real comercial way back then.

18 replies to this topic

#1 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:19 PM

ROFL

Wow, it seemed so innocent when I was younger. Now it's just.. Hilarious.

...It was buckets of fun, I tell you!

Edited by JSkater, 01 February 2005 - 11:20 PM.

QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#2 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:31 AM

[n00b speak]OMG!!! lol, thats hilarious!!!1!!111!!!!1!!11!!!!1!![/n00b speak]
Haha! Thats a good one.
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#3 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:50 AM

Congratulations! My socks are officially off!

I was laughing as hard as hell, and then Tidge explained the AIM alias and i laughed even harder! :lol: :D :lol:
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#4 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:42 AM

I remember that game distinctly and could have even sung the song for you before I heard the .mp3. It was pretty crazy, strange the producers didn't see the lewdness of trying to make sure your balls didn't pop out of his mouth.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#5 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:23 PM

Wow...Just...wow. And to think I used to like that game...I'm..at a loss for words.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#6 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:16 PM

Is it sad that I thought of it that way back when it was new? I was a weird kid.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

#7 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:50 PM

That's pretty f'd up. I still have that game lying around somewhere, I think.
SexD Warves

#8 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:05 PM

Thats some funny stuff. Someone was probably high when they came up with that game.

"[bong bubbling] listen to this dude, you have this bucket right, and you try and stuff your balls in his mouth, but he'll try and pop em' back out ![/bong bubbling]
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)

#9 Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 05:55 PM

Wow, I almost feel sad over that one, but this overwhelming laughing won't allow me to be.
Webmaster of Ultima Nerf

#10 Terminator

Terminator

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:23 PM

HAHA, I see you have all realized what marketing is. Sadly the producers and marketers of that product almost assurdely knew what they were conveying. They target the parents so they would buy the game. However the parents dont know that they are falling for advertising. Its almost subliminal, but its not because hes bascially directly saying "shove your ball in my mouth".

-Terminator
"Okay, okay he has one testicle, hes areodynamic, everyone cut of your balls you'll be quicker!" - Robin Williams Live 2002.

#11 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:43 PM

Wow, that's hilarious. :lol:

#12 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 02:55 AM

Ya, I remember songs like that and distinctly remember the "Gator Golf" commercial.
Does anyone have the mp3 for the gator golf commercial, I would like to here it again.
changed username from superintendent

#13 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 08:21 PM

I remember making fun of that commerical incessantly and on a regular basis. He he. It's sort of funny that a good number of you seem to remember playing/owning/wanting this game as a child... I was already old enough to make fun of it when it came out I suppose. In any case, nice find (even though I remember that one pretty well... he he he, still makes me chuckle).
Name's Ash, Housewares

#14 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 01:23 AM

And I'm old enough that the first time I heard the thing was when I clicked on that link. It must have come out during the 90's when I was starting college and discovering the internet? Didn't watch TV for pretty much that whole decade. Don't think I missed much.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#15 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 04:12 PM

I'm guessing it was a U.S thing, because I've never heard that in my life. Canadian marketing and T.V. programming has always differed from the 'States too.

I must say I laughed, but along with Cx, it was my first time hearing it.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#16 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 04:53 PM

Yeah, I rarely watch(ed) tv either. I just started watching again, but I am fairly limited to Adult Swim programming. Acutally, that's all I watch on my TV besides DVDs. I do have younger siblings, however, and during my trips back and forth from my room (where the computer resided) I caught a lot interesting things on the tube.

I was just thinking about all the toys that were on TV when I was young a few weeks back... It seems to me that if they tried to market half the shit I saw on TV as a kid that parents would be pissed as hell. I remember everything having slime, or being gross, or involving bugs, for instance. I also remember several things involving body parts and skeletons and such. Anyone else remember that thing where you built a monster and then dipped it in acid to leave only his bones behind? That one is a bit more recent I think, but I also recall the whole Bugs, Rocks, and Things (I think I got that right) set of toys. They had rocks that ate these little guys (things), but the rocks had these big nasty teeth with blood all over them. The bugs ate the little people too, but I don't remember too much about any of it. Anyway, maybe it's just me.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#17 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 10:12 AM

I actually do remember those gross and disgusting toys when I was smaller. I remember seeing that commercial for Gooey Louie, the game where you had to pick the boogers out of the guys nose. If you picked the wrong booger his brains would pop out.

Posted Image

I remember every time my mom was in the room and the commercial came on she would make me change the channel. :w00t:
changed username from superintendent

#18 nerfcrusader

nerfcrusader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:00 PM

I remember seeing all those crazy games during the commercial breaks on nickelodean. I stopped believing in santa that year when I didn't get Mr. Bucket, and started believing in nerf when I got what I recall was called a "ballzooka". It might be called something else, but it was close to that.
Drummer and songwriter of Governor

#19 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:42 PM

Yeah, that's the name. Big rapid fire ball gun.
SexD Warves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users