Stefan Darts

i want to know everything you have done

16 replies to this topic

#1 notorious oxide

notorious oxide

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:50 AM

i want to know everything that people have done with fbr no matter how stupid.
must be nerf related!!!

this is just because i have run out of ideas

Edited by notorious_oxide, 27 January 2005 - 05:51 AM.

-------
COREY

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:36 PM

Strangled you.

Sorry... did I say that out loud?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 notorious oxide

notorious oxide

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 06:48 PM

<_<
-------
COREY

#4 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:30 PM

Put holes in back, make sure the dome is perfect, put a dab of hot glue in before adding the weight.
Use the search button. <_<

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:43 PM

I forget who it was, but somebody told me to heat up a flathead screwdriver and put it into the back of the FBR. Thanks, whoever you are! Found it, it was kingofnerf. It works, too!

Edited by NerfMonkey, 27 January 2005 - 10:45 PM.

SexD Warves

#6 WEASEL

WEASEL

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:01 PM

Cut darts, put unweighted darts in shoe box, cut hole that fits your hair drier in middle of lid, check after a while/aim hair drier. I tried it and it worked for me. I think the pores in the foam heat expand and straighten the foam, forever! Your darts may be a little bit fatter but that is the price to pay for straight darts/accuracy.

#7 cerealkiller

cerealkiller

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:23 AM

Or you can forget heating the screw driver and go to radio shack to buy a heating iron costing about 4$. Yea like everyone said, make sure the weight is PERFECTLY right smack in the middle. You shouldn't just get regular bbs for your darts if you want distance. Use 1/4 inch steel shot. I think it was like 5 or 7 dollars for 400 at Walmart. Make the darts alteast 1/1/2 inches, even though you'll make less darts. Oh yea and make sure the darts fit just right so that you need a ram rod to push them down the barrel, but that its slides down easily. For me, there wasn't any difference between the darts with holes in the back versus the darts without, but you can do that anyways.
Kids in the captian crunch Cereal comercial:
"NERFITIZE ME CAPTIAN!!!"

#8 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:14 AM

i want to know everything that people have done with fbr no matter how stupid.
must be nerf related!!!

this is just because i have run out of ideas

Ran out of ideas for making darts? Or just something to do with it...

P.S. cx has had the best idea so far... exept mabey the shoebox thing <_<
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#9 notorious oxide

notorious oxide

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:38 AM

cx has had the best idea so far...

i agree
i just want to know different things people have done to darts to see if they can run better or more accuracy or anything people have done
-------
COREY

#10 kingofnerf

kingofnerf

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 11:11 AM

I did something pretty cool with darts. I used fishing line and tied two darts together (I made a loop with the string, and put it in the pointy end of pin, then glued the pin in). I put one dart in a gun, ant let the other stephan hang down, then shot. You need a fairly strong gun. The bullets will spin around in a circle.

This idea I'm sure many people have done. Make the darts about 1/4 of the normal size, then put a bunch in the barrel, so when you shoot, its like a shotgun, bullets spread.
My current guns: Chain Blazer, Coral Viper, Double Crossbow, Manta Ray, NB-1 Missle Blaster(2), Powerclip (2) 3 clips, Rattler, Razor Fin, Secret Shot 2 (2), Sm 750, Sm 1500 (2), Triple Strike, Wrist Blitzer, Titan, sm 3000 (yellow), secret shot 1 (2)

#11 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 05:38 PM

I did something pretty cool with darts. I used fishing line and tied two darts together (I made a loop with the string, and put it in the pointy end of pin, then glued the pin in). I put one dart in a gun, ant let the other stephan hang down, then shot. You need a fairly strong gun. The bullets will spin around in a circle.

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't do that, it's dangerous. Seriously, the darts could wrap around someone's neck. I know this is pretty improbable, but don't take a chance.

Edit: I think they might be fun and cool and stuff, just not for wars. But they're like numchuck darts :ph34r:!

"I've got all your equipment in my locker, you should come get it some time 'cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore."

-Napoleon, from Napoleon Dynamite

I just had to do that...

Edited by MattPaintballer, 28 January 2005 - 06:37 PM.

"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#12 1313

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 06:20 PM

Yea those darts kingofnerf was talking about are pretty fun just for practice, they are kinda like bolas. But id never use them in a war just fot the saefty reasons that matrtpaintballer stated.

#13 kingofnerf

kingofnerf

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:50 PM

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't do that, it's dangerous. Seriously, the darts could wrap around someone's neck. I know this is pretty improbable, but don't take a chance.

Edit: I think they might be fun and cool and stuff, just not for wars. But they're like numchuck darts :ph34r:!

"I've got all your equipment in my locker, you should come get it some time 'cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore."

-Napoleon, from Napoleon Dynamite

I just had to do that...

dude, they really dont hurt that bad at all. And what would happen if they rapped around someones neck? Nothing!! It just fall of.
My current guns: Chain Blazer, Coral Viper, Double Crossbow, Manta Ray, NB-1 Missle Blaster(2), Powerclip (2) 3 clips, Rattler, Razor Fin, Secret Shot 2 (2), Sm 750, Sm 1500 (2), Triple Strike, Wrist Blitzer, Titan, sm 3000 (yellow), secret shot 1 (2)

#14 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:47 PM

I use 2 bb's or bb size fishing weights. 1/4 steel shot sounds intruging, but a little heavy. Isn't ther something like size 3/0 fishing weights that works really well.

#15 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:54 AM

Viper, I use 3/0 fishing weights.
SexD Warves

#16 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:43 PM

Disclaimer: I did not think of the original idea of a cluster bombjust played with it a bit, I got the main idea from...Falcon, i think.

Ive heard of making a cluster bomb on falcon's site, the den of foam, and I havn't tried it, but i did think of an idea to make it better. You could burn out the foam inbetween the orange tip and the foam missle, of the titan ammo, to give you more room, shove a bunch of micros in there, then make a cardboard cutout a little bigger than thesize of the missles hole, and tie an 80 foot long piece of string to it (a bit of a stretch, i know), then attatch the other end of the string to the ttarget scope on the gun ,and put it on the titan, not all the way though, as not to knock the cardboard out of place. Then shoot it above your target, either exactly eighty feet away, or yank the string when it gets above them, and it will deploy the micros, which will fall on their heads.

Another idea, tough it might make it a bit front heavy, is to again open the passageway to the orange part, shove a smoke grenade in it, and light it just before shooting.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#17 PissBacon

PissBacon

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:57 AM

My Spiral Darts

Something crazy I did with darts when I was bored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users