Photo

Simple Homemades

7 replies to this topic

#1 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:05 PM

I would like to know how to make simple mid range stefan firing homde nerf guns, for my friends to use, if they don't have their own. I would like to know the materials, instructions, and other knowledge that I should know.
Who am I to let you win this War.

#2 WEASEL

WEASEL

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:29 PM

Ok, I tried to explain one I made but just look in the homemades section and put a bike pump (small) where the tank is and then attach the hose to a tubeless tire valve in a 3/4 end-cap and find some adapter to go into the hose valve and the hose valve should be big enough to propel a dart pretty far. Use brass for the barrel and it will fit inside a hose-to-1/2-pvc addapter. linky

Edited by WEASEL, 26 January 2005 - 09:29 PM.

#3 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:32 PM

I have sen that one, but I mean one like some that 3DBBQ have made, I couldn't find and see the pics so that is why I am asking.
Who am I to let you win this War.

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:43 PM

3DBBQ != simple;

BAMF == simple;

3DBBQ's stuff is both challenging to construct and made from parts not generally available in the US.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:54 PM

3DBBQ's guns can be made from parts found at ACE hardware. They have pretty much everything you need there, suprisingly. Except the pump.

~ompa

#6 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:13 PM

Just use a bike pump like the one we have at our local stores. That colored fine arts craft foam isn't avavilable unless you buy it from shortshit. 3DBBQ guns are almost all ballvalve gun, really simple. Have you guys seen his golden hornflute?

#7 WEASEL

WEASEL

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:22 PM

That colored fine arts craft foam isn't avavilable unless you buy it from shortshit.

Craft? As in craft store? Sounds like you could buy it at a craft store...

Now foam backer rod in colors in 1/2in is only found at la shoppe de shortshit.

#8 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:50 PM

Yes craft foam, but over there they have FBR at fine arts stores as 3DBBQ calls them in yellow, red etc. that come in rods.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users