2K integration

8 replies to this topic

#1 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:12 PM

Posted Image
This is a 2K integrated into a really old lasertag gun shell. 3 pumps. 90-100ft.
It is a CPVC barrel about 6in. long. Me and Uriel(LOMhawkeye) picked it up at a junk store last summer. It says "1987 Tomy" on the side. I am thinking about giving it a PVC stock.

Edited by southpaw, 13 January 2005 - 10:15 PM.

Sup?

#2 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:34 PM

That's actually sweet as hell. I really got to see what you guys have between that and that brass-clip thing. Funding??? If you guys ever have a really good idea in the future just give me a nudge and I'll help pay. Michigan nerfers business.......

Edited by Viper, 13 January 2005 - 11:35 PM.

#3 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:25 AM

southpaw, maybe you could use something other than an AT2K. I see that you have been using alot of them recently. I suggest putting a springer in there.
Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#4 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:25 AM

Well if you noticed most people don't integrate springers. They integrate air guns. This is because springers are complex and have to have little pieces on the inside of the shell to hold the pieces together. Plus this shell is really too big for almost all springers. Since air guns are way easier to integrate, 2Ks get great ranges and they are still available at 2 for 10$ it makes them the ideal gun for integrations.

Edited by southpaw, 14 January 2005 - 07:26 AM.

Sup?

#5 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 10:45 AM

Sweet, I used to have a pair of those when I was a little kid, I used to run around with my friends all the time. As I remeber they had wide and narrow IR beam lenses that you would switch between as well as a rapid and single fire option, and a the hit sensor was on an adjustable headband that connected to the gun with a cable. They took like 6 C batteries though.

Any way eventually they broke and I tossed them. Nice to see you brougth new life to a cool looking toy.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#6 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 05:32 PM

Awesome job dude, that thing looks great. I've always been a fan of integrating nerf guns inside of non-nerf stuff.

One suggestion though..PLEASE paint that gun. Anything but that god awful green.

#7 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:40 AM

I was thinking hot pink... or maybe jet black. I will have to think about it.
Sup?

#8 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:44 AM

It would look sweet in gold
Black Masks & Gasoline

#9 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 12:50 PM

I think it would look better with hunter green on all of the neon green stuff.
Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users