Nerf Ammunition

and stuff

3 replies to this topic

#1 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 07:03 PM

Hello! I've got a few questions about Nerf ammo and the order form.

11 Inch 2 Pack Arrow with Clip $5.00
11 Inch Arrow $1.00 each
Buzzing Arrow 11 inch 6 Pack $5.00
Gyro Rocket 3 Pack $3.50
Target Master Arrow 6 Pack $5.00

Which of these is like the normal Arrow that fits over AT2K pump tubes? What does it mean "with Clip"? Is the Buzzing Arrow like a sonic dart only it's an arrow? Target Master Arrows are the cheapest at less than $1.00 a pop, but are they the normal kind? I really want arrows! (I also want AT2K pump tubes and AT2K's but that's beside the point) Also, what are Gyro Rockets? Oh, and can somebody give me the dimensions of a normal Nerf Arrow?

I know this is sorta off topic but what ever... Is there really much of a difference between the Wildfire and the Rapid Fire 20, other than looks, and that the WF has a strap?

Edited by MattPaintballer, 13 January 2005 - 07:03 PM.

"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#2 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 09:20 PM

uhh... I cant help you much except to say you can make stephan arrows useing jumbo backer core, and missles useing pool noodles, which niceley already have the hole put in them so you dont have to go crazy looking for a metal object big enough for you to heat up.And oh, with the rf20 it has a single fire switch, though it is still just a slower mode, and not single.OOps, I left this out, i think the gyro arrows are designed for the gyro crossbow, which is not worth getting anyway.

Edited by last_man_standin_, 13 January 2005 - 09:22 PM.

Black Masks & Gasoline

#3 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:13 PM

Both the first and second options are the same arrow.
Option 3 just has a cap that buzzes as it flies through the air.

The "clip" they are referring to is probably the accessory to the BnA that adds storage space for two more arrows. The BnA has room for two additional arrows, but with the clip accessory, you can hold four additional. I myself have the clip and assume that is what they refer to.

Go with option 3 which is the best deal.

~Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#4 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:25 AM

I also need to know if the fins are straight (as on the BnA) or diagonal (as on the BBB) on which types of arrows. I'm assuming that if the fins are diagonal or curved it is more accurate because it will spin the arrow? Not sure about that.

Edited by MattPaintballer, 14 January 2005 - 02:36 AM.

"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users