At 2000 Single Barrel Mod Instructions

Yup,it's finished!

13 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:34 PM

I had just finished my AT 2000 single barrel mod.It rocks!Basicly all I did was get the whole thing open.Then I took out the barrel assembly.You won't be needing it,you can throw it away if you want gut I'm keeping it to try to make my titan shoot four micros.Anyway,next you cut your trusty 1/2 inch CPVC 8'' long.See that white part sticking out of the air tank where the barrel assembly use to attach to?Put hot glue all over there.Then.before the glue dries stick your 8'' barrel right on there,all the way.If you want you can put some extra glue around where barrel and the stub connect at the end.I did.It makes shure the barrel will stay on and the air wont leak out.Then as always you plug the air release valve on the end of the pump.Put it all back together and your done!I haven't tested ranges yet as it is to dark outside.But they'll definently be here tomarrow!I know it goes far though because it shot all the way across Theif's front yard.Enjoy.

Edited by Nerfnewbie, 29 December 2004 - 08:36 PM.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#2 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:44 AM

No Breech= ROF *pffffffftttttt* :D

Edited by Airsoft999, 30 December 2004 - 10:45 AM.

#3 Thief

Thief

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 01:38 PM

The AT 2000 is nothing compared to the might of my, BBB the best gun ever made, to date. Listen to what he named one of the AT's, the "Lady Bug" I mean come on. Name it somthing better than that!? :D
You can lead a dog to China Town, but you can't be sure that it will be there in about an hour.

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 01:52 PM

Use a ramrod and youll have a lot of fun with that gun. When I was but a wee nublurt I did the same mod but with 9 inches of cpvc, it worked great, and ramrods are much faster than removable barrel breeches.

As a newb thats alright, but your next 2k should be multi barreled, and NEVER throw out a 2k turret, those things are so damn useful to make a low rof gun fast...

THIRST
ko

#5 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 08:25 PM

Thirst,I had already did a turret mod.It goes about 85-95'.If you want instructions PM me.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#6 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:49 PM

Thief, shut up. Your BBB is not the best modded gun in the universe (the BBB isn't the best gun HasLarKenOddTonkCo has made, either), and your mention of it in this thread wasn't even remotely on topic.

#7 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:18 PM

Thirst,I had already did a turret mod.It goes about 85-95'.If you want instructions PM me.

I can't believe you just offered THIRST mod instructions.

~ompa

#8 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 05:32 AM

On a mod that consists of gluing a PVC barrel onto the airtank, no less.

If you were bored, why did you SIMPLIFY the mod? Could have tried to make a bolt-action breech if you wanted to...
"The 'dance goes on..."

#9 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 10:09 AM

I can't believe you just offered THIRST mod instructions.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#10 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 10:23 AM

What's so bad about offering instructions?And yah Robbie,okto's right,just shut up once in a while.We'll settle this by you getting schooled in Prime today! :(

Edited by Nerfnewbie, 31 December 2004 - 10:27 AM.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#11 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 11:18 AM

Hehe, I appreciate it Nerfnewb, but I already know how... Thanks for the offer though... :(

THIRST
ko

#12 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:38 PM

What's so bad about offering instructions?And yah Robbie,okto's right,just shut up once in a while.We'll settle this by you getting schooled in Prime today! :(

I really love it when passive aggressive little kids sign up here to take out their hormonal rage against each other on my forums rather than just hitting each other like normal boys.

Nerfnewb, Thief, I commend you guys for adding so much to the Haven.

Nerfnewb, you may need to reinstall your OS. There seems to be an issue with spaces immediately following punctuation. It makes you look retarded so you should get that fixed.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#13 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 06:00 PM

Oops. Yah, that could help. ;) Whatever cx. As long as you don't kick me off. There'll be many more rageing, bad-mouth, battles of 'rank' to come! :(

Edited by Nerfnewbie, 31 December 2004 - 06:05 PM.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#14 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 06:45 PM

Hows about NO more raging, bad-mouth, battles of 'rank' to come?

Edited by JSkater, 31 December 2004 - 06:45 PM.

QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users