Photo

Mod Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 gordon

gordon

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:04 AM

i am starting out as i specified in trading section. crossbows are pretty rare and expensive from what i hear but i keep seeing double crossbows all over ebay. at http://denoffoam.tripod.com/id1.html i found a mod for a crossbow and for a way to shotgun modify the sharpshooter II. could you combine these mods on the double crossbow or does anybody know? thanks for your help

GORDON :D
kill or be killed

#2 gordon

gordon

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 03:59 AM

finally found a picture of the double crossbow. on ebay they only showed the box. turns out it is nothing like the regular crossbow so my idea would not work. however it would be sweet to do a crossbow mod that i just came up with. you could use parts from a multibarrel gun that has previously been single barrel modified. take the barrel system from the old gun and cut off the barrels close to the disc part. then glue some the thin ends of some crayola barrels to the stubs where the old barrels where. then add pcv pipe over the crayola barrels. find a way to rotate the barrels while keeping them sealed tightly to the plunger system and you are in business. i dont know exactly how you would do it but somebody should definately try it.

gordon
kill or be killed

#3 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:36 AM

With barrels long enough to do justice to the Xbow, most multibarrel turrets would likely bend or break. It's an interesting idea. Get your hands on an Xbow and try it out.

#4 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 08:19 AM

Try using a spring system to keep the barrels tight to the chamber and that might work for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users