Took An Inventory Of My Arsenal...

...and man do i feel raped.

24 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:42 AM

this fucking sucks. i haven't touched my nerf shit in several years... dug it out and took a full inventory, and... wow. all i can say is wow. i used to have an arsenal amassing a total of 64 guns. since then, most of them seem to have been sold off in garage sales, donated to charity, and/or thrown out... i used to have maybe 9 or 10 bigass storage bins of nerf crap, and now i can only find three. i think there's another one in the basement, i'll have to farage some more tomorrow. but almost all my good guns are gone, disassembled, or broken.

what's left:
-Frankenbow 2000 (my bastardized crossbow from hell)
-three LockNLoads (all have had slides removed. one has a pvc barrel, one has a Mad Hornet barrel, one has a stock barrel)
-Blastfire (pvc barrels, slide/trigger fucked up, i'll check that out soon)
-Powerclip (stable)
-one Supermaxx 500 (used to have three)
-Supermaxx 2500 (diddled, completely disassembled)
-Autogrip (looks like someone stepped on it or slammed it in a car door)
-SharpShooter II (mad hornet barrel conversion)
-rototrack (stable)
-BBB (bow arms sawed off, a spring seems to have popped through the front under the barrel? weird.)
-Firestorm (no longer pumps)
-that weirdass cyberstrike gun that shot three arrows
-chainblazer (chain no longer advances)
-Spitfire (9v conversion)
-SM 250 (stable and... virgin? wtf)
-Warthog (stable)
-Vortex Tornado (stable)
-PulsatorPulsatorPulsatorPULSATOR!!!!! (eew why)
-Expand-A-Blast (24" pvc barrel)
-Larami Ballgun (no balls)
-SM 5000
-Ballzooka
-Bow N Arrow
-Misslestorm! ^_^

annnd that's all i've found... where's my...
-Arrowstorm(s)
-Secret Shot (2)
-pair of Sharpshooter 1's
-modded NB-1 :D
-BARRAGE OF OTHER WEAPONS....??!!!

anyhow... no need to post this here, but i took the inventory while i typed. might as well post it... oh, and i'll take offers on anything here except for the locknloads and crossbow (unless the price is right... which it won't be). complete your collection today!
-Nerfdude Classic

#2 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:55 AM

fuck. just found the other box... no complete weapons. two disassembled arrowstorms (FUCK ME) and the remains of what appears to have been a Sawtooth... oh well.
-Nerfdude Classic

#3 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image

bling bling ^_^
-Nerfdude Classic

#4 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:01 AM

When you say Arrowstorm airtank and spring, do you mean you basically put an entire A-storm, sans trigger gear, into an Xbow shell? That doesn't make any sense to me.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#5 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:05 AM

if you look closely, you can see that the rear section of the tank is yellow, while the front is a neon green. the front half of the crossbow's tank cracked, so to fix the issue, i cut off the broken front of the xbow tank, cut off a good section of arrowstorm tank (arrowstorm was broken anyway), and epoxied them together. then, the front end was drilled out to better accept the pvc piping... it was just to fix some broken crap, not meant as a performance modification.
-Nerfdude Classic

#6 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 06:42 AM

Please don't Triple post.

#7 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:23 AM

That's a really nice arsenal. Hope you find the other stuff.

#8 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:19 PM

By tank he means plunger tube.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#9 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:27 PM

By tank he means plunger tube.

Posted Image yes, the plunger tube.
-Nerfdude Classic

#10 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:28 PM

I agree, but you gotta admit, the picture in the third post is pretty sweet.

1/2" PVC and mega stefans rock, Nerfdude. Old school they are not.

I was only on NO with my old screenname (Ol Fart) for a brief time before it shut down, so I probably wouldn't have seen you there. The only name that keeps popping is my head is MajinSS something. Everybody remembered him.

With everyone getting the liquidation second run of x-bows, it won't be long before some start to break and blow chunks. Maybe you should do a write-up of your hybrid/ repair/ upgrade, and submit it...seems original enough to me.

Cool, nonetheless.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#11 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:36 PM

1/2" PVC and mega stefans rock, Nerfdude. Old school they are not.

I was only on NO with my old screenname (Ol Fart) for a brief time before it shut down, so I probably wouldn't have seen you there. The only name that keeps popping is my head is MajinSS something. Everybody remembered him.

With everyone getting the liquidation second run of x-bows, it won't be long before some start to break and blow chunks. Maybe you should do a write-up of your hybrid/ repair/ upgrade, and submit it...seems original enough to me.

Cool, nonetheless.

-Piney-

it's more or less just a horrifying nerf diddle fantasy, really. =\ i plan to redo the casing with fiberglass sometime soon, to extend the butt, flatten the top where the barrel used to come out, and also redo the foregrip and maglite holster.... it should be pretty badass.

and i'm an OG Listserv member, not just NO :P
-Nerfdude Classic

#12 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:04 PM

Hell yeah.

#13 The Inventor Guy

The Inventor Guy

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 08:11 PM

I'll take your BBB for a PC (extra clip if you want) and/or money.
Or SM 5000 / or maybe the SM 500 for some money or something. (if you want to negotiate with this, that's cool, and encouraged)

-Tidge.

Edited by The Inventor Guy, 25 December 2004 - 08:14 PM.

Also active on NerfHQ as Tidge.

#14 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 08:33 PM

I'll take your BBB for a PC (extra clip if you want) and/or money.
Or SM 5000 / or maybe the SM 500 for some money or something. (if you want to negotiate with this, that's cool, and encouraged)

-Tidge.

shoot me some offers on the supermaxx stuff and we'll talk... i don't think i'm going to part ways with the BBB, however. i'd like to get rid of the powerclip, to be honest...
-Nerfdude Classic

#15 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

Top Row (from left): Expand a Blast, SuperMaxx 5000, Ballzooka, Bow N Arrow
2nd: SharpShooter 2, SuperMaxx 500, Warthog, Powerclip, Chainblazer, Vortex Tornado, Pulsator
3rd:LockNLoad, LockNLoad, LockNLoad, SM250, MB Spitfire
Bottom Row: Firestorm, RotoTrack, Crossbow, Big Bad Bow, Triple Torch (?), Blastfire, Larami Ballgun

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
-Nerfdude Classic

#16 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 08:16 AM

Nice arsenal! I bet you could get at least $300 by selling that stuff on ebay.
Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#17 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:47 PM

yeah, but i'm only gonna sell the stuff that isn't worth anything... the locknloads, sm5000, xbow, chainblazer, rototrack, SS2, and BBB stay with me... i think i'm gonna mod the sm5000 for some bolt action fun.... ala Sylent Blade's writeup.

so many primaries, so few wars.
-Nerfdude Classic

#18 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:52 PM

yeah, but i'm only gonna sell the stuff that isn't worth anything... the locknloads, sm5000, xbow, chainblazer, rototrack, SS2, and BBB stay with me... i think i'm gonna mod the sm5000 for some bolt action fun.... ala Sylent Blade's writeup.

so many primaries, so few wars.

Hopefully I'll the Pt.2 write-up to Cx within the week, and then he can do with it what he will.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#19 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:55 PM

there's more? personally i'd like to figure out how to expand the air tank a bit, but... i don't want to saw up my only sm5000 tank =\

edit: actually now that i look at it... is the tube going from the pump to the tank considered part of the air tank as well? and if so, could another air tank be installed in-line (maed from pvc or something) to hold extra air? also... have you guys considered switching from the stock hoses to braided ones?

Edited by Nerfdude, 26 December 2004 - 05:01 PM.

-Nerfdude Classic

#20 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 26 December 2004 - 05:01 PM

I'm still touching myself after seeing that Crossbow pic...

Gotta give you props for using zipties. Thought I was the only one that used them, guess I was wrong!

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#21 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 05:05 PM

I'm still touching myself after seeing that Crossbow pic...

Gotta give you props for using zipties. Thought I was the only one that used them, guess I was wrong!

almost every mount for every screw is broken on that case... had to do something. and now i've gotta open her back up again, bc i drilled out the end of the "plunger tube" so it'd better fit the pvc barrel (in my mind anyhow) and when i went to shoot it today... yeah, i loaded it, and THEN cocked it... and it sucked the dart into the plunger tube. guess i'll glue a washer over the opening or something...
-Nerfdude Classic

#22 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 05:05 PM

there's more? personally i'd like to figure out how to expand the air tank a bit, but... i don't want to saw up my only sm5000 tank =\

edit: actually now that i look at it... is the tube going from the pump to the tank considered part of the air tank as well? and if so, could another air tank be installed in-line (maed from pvc or something) to hold extra air? also... have you guys considered switching from the stock hoses to braided ones?

Yeah, theres more to the modification. Oh, and yes, the tubing holds air, but not very much. Remember, the check valve is at the end of the pump tube, not where the tubing connects to the air tank. A small PVC tank could be attached, within a reasonable volume.

Braided hoses are a little too much for Nerf though, don't you think so? I don't have a price on them, but I'm guessing they're a little too expensive for our Nerfing uses.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#23 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, theres more to the modification. Oh, and yes, the tubing holds air, but not very much. Remember, the check valve is at the end of the pump tube, not where the tubing connects to the air tank. A small PVC tank could be attached, within a reasonable volume.

Braided hoses are a little too much for Nerf though, don't you think so? I don't have a price on them, but I'm guessing they're a little too expensive for our Nerfing uses.

i'm not talking full steel braided hoses, they sell hose at home depot that has steel braid inlaid in the rubber... it's maybe 2 or three bucks a foot. since the hose holds air, i'm thinking i could get a larger diameter hose to connect the pump to the tank (1/2")... any thoughts on that? the walls of the hose would be significantly thicker, as well, so minds could be put at ease when pumping it maybe 30 to 40 times... i think the weakest link in the whole setup is the hose, not the tank...
-Nerfdude Classic

#24 rototrack

rototrack

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

how much du u want 4 the rototrack?
I need 1 hence my name.
And wot du u meen bi stable?

#25 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:01 PM

how much du u want 4 the rototrack?
I need 1 hence my name.
And wot du u meen bi stable?

This should be done over PM or in the Trading forum. I would suggest you read and follow our Code of Conduct or I will suspend you for the next 9999 days. It's your choice.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users