Anyone In The Midwest Want To Meet Up?

STLMO nerfer seeks nerfers for romance:P

24 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:06 PM

haven't nerfed in years, just came across my Frankenbow2000 (heavily bastardized crossbow)... it's time to pick up the sport again. anyone in the st louis area up for some action?
-Nerfdude Classic

#2 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:09 PM

The Chaos Brigade would be up for a war in Southeast Iowa. But it might be a little cold for a few months.

Edited by Renegade, 24 December 2004 - 08:15 PM.

#3 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:17 PM

i can do southeast iowa. come spring or possibly summer (we all go to diff. colleges =\) i could have as many as five guys loaded up in the BattleVan.... how many guys do you have?
-Nerfdude Classic

#4 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:20 PM

There's only 2 members in the clan but we nerf with 4 other people. We're all around the age of 13, but don't think we won't own you. ^_^ We all have a lot of guns. You can see my arsenal at www.renegadenerf.tk

edit/ We also Nerf with Diego's (the other clan member) brother who's 21. He is insanely good when it comes to Nerf. edit/

Edited by Renegade, 24 December 2004 - 08:23 PM.

#5 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:24 PM

oh, it's on like donkey kong, ye wee men! ^_^ no seriously you'd probably waste us, we're all like, 20, and chunky and out of shape.
-Nerfdude Classic

#6 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:34 PM

My "Clan" has disscussed trying to do a Mid West War this summer. We're about a hour from Chicago. It's way too cold right now for anything but I'd be interested in getting a war going.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#7 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:36 PM

oh snap... i'd better start like.... lifting weights... or something. how old are you guys/do you have transportation?
-Nerfdude Classic

#8 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:05 PM

We're all 17 or older and we all have cars so name the place. I'd still like to host one here in Naperville this summer.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#9 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:17 PM

bitchin'. these iowa guys are like 13, so if we want to include them we'd have to do it in iowa... or we could make it a Nerf Tour and have one there, then do another one on your territory or something ^_^
-Nerfdude Classic

#10 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:55 PM

We could probably get rides to areas up to 2 hours away but we might be able to drive out farther.

#11 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:21 PM

I go to uni in Tulsa, but I could probably grab some folks and make KC or so. StL is a bit far for Nerf...I mean, if I knew peeps I could crash with it would be fine, but I don't know anyone.

#12 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:07 AM

oh, you can stay at my place.... *sharpens knives*
-Nerfdude Classic

#13 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:07 AM

Myself (and any of my Minneapolis crew that I can convince) will drive down from Minnesota to partake in any warrage that occurs. Vintage lives near me so if he (or anyone else) wants to we could carpool/roadtrip. I'd like to not have to drive to Missouri, an Iowa war would be super keen actually. I'll be in Des Moines tomorrow in case anyone wants an impromptu war.

Glad to see some Midwest spirit alive!
"The 'dance goes on..."

#14 Nerfdude

Nerfdude

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:09 AM

looks like we're shaping up a nice iowa skirmish...
-Nerfdude Classic

#15 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:38 PM

oh, you can stay at my place.... *sharpens knives*

I'll eat your unborn children. :P

Edited by okto, 06 January 2005 - 12:50 AM.

#16 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:42 PM

As Renegade said, we nerf with about 4 other people. 1 or 2 are pretty decent. They have a few guns, but usually just mooch off me and Renegade. :P

Anyways, Ive always wanted to nerf with another group. It would be awsome if we could work something out.

-- Diego

Edited by Diego, 25 December 2004 - 04:44 PM.

Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

#17 LOMHawkeye

LOMHawkeye

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 12:19 PM

Iowa is only...15 hours from Detroit. I'll be there (kidding). If anyone is going to plan Chicago area I'll try to make it there. Lefty, Veggie and some other hoods.

#18 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:01 AM

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I hate to see it die as KC Nerfers and I are right in the area, and the topic seem to die for no reason. Anywho, I'd be up for one, and since I actually have a job now and am 21, I can rent a car to get up there, I think. GO!
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#19 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:54 AM

Like i said im up for it. I've got about 6 guys that would be willing to Nerf. I wouldn't be able to organize it, but i would definitley come.

#20 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 12:33 PM

I've been letting the post go a little just because it's freezing here now, and if I do host a war, it wont be till this summer. If anyone else is going to feel free, but there's no way i'm nerfing in snow.

#21 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 08:27 PM

^^^Actually, nerfing in snow is tizight. Its horrible for your guns though.

I REALLY want to have one last big war while i still can.

Like i said i really can't organize it and there aren't ANY places around me that would work.

Haze, you live in Olathe right? Isn't there a large park around there that would work?

#22 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 12:15 AM

Naperville, We could definitly host it here. I've even talked to the park district to see what our rules and restrictions would be. None of any concern.

#23 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 12:20 AM

Naperville? What county is that in? Im over in Johnson County right by KC.

#24 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:02 AM

If we could 1) drive, and 2) convince our parents, ompa and I would sure as hell go.

Edited by AirApache, 13 January 2005 - 01:02 AM.

Indiana '11

#25 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 05:52 AM

I'm still going to try to organize one for KC, its just a matter of waiting on getting the money to rent a car so I can take a look over there at stuff. The other possibility is to have a war here in Warrensburg; apparently there is a decent park on the outskirts that could work really well. I'll check into it more when I can.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users