Photo

Reviews

11 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would like a review page on here?

Who would like a review page on here?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:23 PM

I think Nerfhaven should have a review page on guns.Anyone in favore say "I".
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#2 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:46 PM

How about an "I don't give a shit" option? There was just a discusion about this, and, no one gives a shit. This site is for hard-core nerfers who mod all of there guns. So stock performance pretty much doesn't matter.
~Halfling

#3 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 01:59 PM

It's for reviews on different mods you idiot. :w00t:
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#4 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:04 PM

How the fuck was I suposed to know that? You did say "on guns".
~Halfling

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:07 PM

Yeah, you guys can go and vote all you want, but do you really think we care?

VACC

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:20 PM

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Ahem...

Yeah, the format here is pretty much fixed at this point. Other than the forums, we have excellent mods, comics, homemades, articles, and galleries. Everything else is pretty much either worthless or done elsewhere. Mostly worthless.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#7 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:28 PM

I agree totally with cxwq. He does review the modded guns to their fullest extent. But serously, who cares if a airtech 2000 gets 29 feet max? While a sm1500 gets 45 feet unmodded? If they get the same distances modded and your target interest group is people who mod their nerf guns,who cares? Just ask people what's good and what isn't on the forums or use the search button if you're too lazy to type www.nerfcenter.com

Edited by Viper, 20 December 2004 - 02:29 PM.

#8 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 12:48 AM

Also, it's very rare that modded guns are always EXACTLY the same, so there could be a mod that's rated very highly and some idiot goes and tries to do the mod. Then it turns out like shit. And then he complains. You see the possibilities here? Bad idea.

And consider how many different mods there are for all of the guns out there. You really think there's gonna be reviews for all of them?

You sir, really need to STFU once in a while.
Spectre of the CFM

#9 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 01:18 AM

Man, where's that "How Bout a Cup of Shut the Fuck Up?" picture?

Ergh I didn't really want to post here, but Nerfnewbie you already created a thread earlier on this.

Nerfnewbie, Cx recently said something about hating everyone who had more than 5 posts and was new (I think was 5, at least), and although I don't think he meant it as literally as that, you have over-posted crazily. And most of the posts weren't good posts either. If the karma system had been implemented...You'd be running low on points. I'd advise you to lay low for a while to see how things are done here at NH.

Your post on how Airtechs suck (I'm too lazy to re-post there) was so utterly pointless because the whole point of NH is to find a way to improve guns. And no, it doesn't "suck" out of the box otherwise it wouldn't be on the market, would it? The modded at2k is obviously better, but keep in mind that they are not going to sell a gun that fails to shoot. You probably got a defective one. I had one like that, too.

Alright, I need to finish my Euro, but I haven't posted much recently because I thought most of the posts in the past week were dumb (and a lot were by you). Not really intentionally, I bet, but seriously, just take my advice and lay low for a while.

AA
Indiana '11

#10 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 03:13 AM

Posted Image

Merry Christmas.

#11 Terminator

Terminator

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 06:02 PM

And that my friends, is exactly why I love reading posts at NH.

-Terminator
"Okay, okay he has one testicle, hes areodynamic, everyone cut of your balls you'll be quicker!" - Robin Williams Live 2002.

#12 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 07:06 PM

Dude this Nerfnewbe is a handful. I though 2 year olds couldn't even type.

Edited by Ironman, 21 December 2004 - 07:07 PM.

Die with honor...Fight with pride...
Aim toward your goals...Quicken your stride...
With great power comes great responsibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users