Easy Strap

a good place to find the material needed

9 replies to this topic

#1 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 03:30 PM

Lunch boxes.Need I say more?Many lunch boxes have a strap on them for easy carrying that is just dying to be misused, so why not turn it into a strap for your nerf guns?. The straps on the "FROZN" lunch carriers work best, and are durable material.anyone can make one out of duct tape, but lets face it, guns with tape and string and stuff all over them look kind of ...stupid.How you aquire the lunch box is up to you.whether you buy the whole box, or just "borrow" the strap, it doesnt matter. They can be found probably at k-mart and wall-mart, but I got mine at target. good luck!
Black Masks & Gasoline

#2 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 04:12 PM

You can buy toy gun straps at http://www.kapowwe.c...sandAccessories

They look a little cheap but might be pretty durable.

Edited by Renegade, 16 December 2004 - 04:13 PM.

#3 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 06:41 PM

Can work pretty well with this.
Indiana '11

#4 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 06:52 PM

That is a easy strap. How does it feel with the easy strap on? (I kill myself sometimes) :ph34r:
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#5 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 09:23 AM

Music store near you? Guitar straps.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#6 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 09:46 AM

Yeah, Guitar straps work but can be pretty expensive.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#7 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:23 AM

My brother and I rock climb a good bit. He prefers to do a cross with ropes around his chest and then attaches the weapons on with clips. It is a very easy thing to set up and gives you a very easy on-off system with your guns. I like using Velcro. I have a vest that I fixed up and then I have 6 night finders on the chest that pull off, but stay while running. I got the idea from one of the best all time movies, Boondock Saints.

#8 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 11:09 AM

That's awesome Ender, that's EXACTLY what I was planning to do with my NFs with the same inspiration. Never thought of using velcro. I'm assuming you can pick strips up at a Home Depot or something?
Spectre of the CFM

#9 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 08:37 AM

The movie is a classic and I have heard talk of a sequel. At some point I plan on recreating the hotel scene with our nerf guns. It is easier and more readily available at a Jo Ann fabric or other craft stores. They have it in different size strips and what not. All in all when done right, “You look good Roc, scary, fucking scary.”

#10 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 07:19 PM

The velcro on a vest thing is an excellent idea, actually. I may rip that off in the near future. I used velcro in the past, but never in that fashion... even after seeing Boondock Saints like 5 times. Damn, I'm slow.

Anyway, I use a guitar strap for my gun strap on my crossbow... the trick is, however, to get a guitar strap and buy strap locks. It is kinda pricey, but it works terribly well.
Name's Ash, Housewares

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users